Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

NDC still not shipped. The more of you guys saying yours are on the way, the more worried i am about getting the dreaded bad news email
im in the same boat, but rest assured i called customer rep and she said that confirmation means you're good, and that shipping confirmation will arrive once the packages are picked up...

My AMEX declined due to Fraud Prevention (security). Got it cleared within 2 minutes and it still didn't go through after multiple attempts with different payment options. I called Customer Service and they said to just keep retrying to submit the order. Then I got an email saying "Where did you run off to?" showing me that I had shoes left in cart. Once I got through the countdown page, shoes were gone. Not a great overall experience. Luckily I was able to cop elsewhere after that ordeal.

Same thing happens to me.

NDC still not shipped. The more of you guys saying yours are on the way, the more worried i am about getting the dreaded bad news email
Like I said earlier, call them and in under three minutes they will either give you the good news or the bad news.
Im in the same boat but used cc to check out. No confirmation email. I hope it doesnt get cancelled.
I'd be worried if you didn't get a confirmation email man.

@ROYALTY Just wondering does your tracking # work?

From FNL... you never know for sure they ship out or not

they usually easy cancel without notice nor fully explanations

anyway good luck
What's up NT. So I ordered from the now (in)famous fnl mobile link. I never signed up just checked out as a guest with PayPal. No email yet but I did the order inquiry and this it what it shows. How close am I lol?

Last edited:
eastbay initially send me ups tracking info :smile:

but it said schedule on Jan 2...

Last edited:
Like I said earlier, call them and in under three minutes they will either give you the good news or the bad news.

I'd be worried if you didn't get a confirmation email man.

@ROYALTY Just wondering does your tracking # work?
I'll give it until the A.M. Hopefully I'll wake up to one and that'll help getting through work easier.
im in the same boat, but rest assured i called customer rep and she said that confirmation means you're good, and that shipping confirmation will arrive once the packages are picked up...
Nice! Thanks man. Glad to know im not the only one. 

Already had my order from end cancelled now kinda expecting the same from Ndc just bc I haven't received any official word yet and despite their new system that is supposed to guarantee you your pair if u make it so far in them order process I still call BS
you havent received any confirmation email at all from NDC?

tracking number for NDC and FNL, life is good. There will be restocks, if you're trying, I think you'll have your pair for this release.

sometimes ndc make cancel the order

I had happend when I placed order jordan 1 DB, anyway they send me a $25 gift card

also I am not sure correct me if I am wrong.

one of NTer got cancel of his concord order but he got same value of the concord gift card from nike.

so try something at least..

Thanks for the vote of confidence homies. I feel like that fnl link was vindication for at least having the decency of doing some research and sticking with it.

half a million made and i aint even get one
i aint mad at chya JB
mean.gif
slamdunkspace

Man, ordered a pair off the mobile FNL link yesterday shortly after the release, received a confirmation but no shipping confirmation yet.. Had my girl do the same for me and she hasn't gotten one either.. Praying I get it soon.

for those who say you haven't got tracking info for FNL, have you tries checking your order status on their site?

I haven't received a shipping confirmation, but on the site it says they shipped

eastbay initially send me ups tracking info :smile:

but it said schedule on Jan 2...

Same boat. I tried tracking it myups tracker but no info came up.

Seems Eastbay has it boxed and ready to picked up by UPS so I'm guessing no updates until UPS scans in it.

half a million made and i aint even get one
i aint mad at chya JB
:smh:

does your whining ever stop??............

thats the last one, i promise.

ill get over it eventually
I swear I see you in all the Jordan release forums complaining about missing out, you have no luck my man.

nah, its been awhile. DB 9's i didnt complain because i knew i didnt have a chance.

been getting most of the stuff i wanted, thought i would be good with NDC but guess not. Would have scored a pair off FNL mobile but they werent letting paypal orders go through... :smh:

its ight though, if i dont get a pair for retail in the next few days no biggie. move onto something else.

for those who say you haven't got tracking info for FNL, have you tries checking your order status on their site?
I haven't received a shipping confirmation, but on the site it says they shipped
Mine says processed still and I submitted my order at 5:20ish. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom