Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The tracking will be updated when the carrier picks up the package. Just because a tracking number was created does not mean the package was picked up. All it means is that the shoes are packed, labeled and ready to be picked up by UPS, FedEx, etc.
It works the same way on eBay. I can print your shipping label at 10pm when clearly all shipping places are closed and you will get an update saying your package has shipped.
Thanks man appreciate it.

My girl just sent me the tracking number to a pair she secretly ordered for me this morning. Damn near brought a tear to my eye haha
You got a good girl right there! Time for......

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up NT. So I ordered from the now (in)famous fnl mobile link. I never signed up just checked out as a guest with PayPal. No email yet but I did the order inquiry and this it what it shows. How close am I lol?

What's up NT. So I ordered from the now (in)famous fnl mobile link. I never signed up just checked out as a guest with PayPal. No email yet but I did the order inquiry and this it what it shows. How close am I lol?

What does your paypal say? As long as it doesn't say cancelled you should be good.

It went through so you should be okay

Same boat many of us are in. 

Should be fine.

Live in Canada, and i know what to use to track it(its the canadian postal system like usps)

That's the thing they did not give me a tracking number when i ordered the last time with them, now they did, and they said the item was tracked on the jordan XI page as well...
....dude your spelling, grammar, and syntax have improved drastically over the past 40 or so pages...

*scratches head*

Im in the same boat but used cc to check out. No confirmation email. I hope it doesnt get cancelled.

NDC still not shipped. The more of you guys saying yours are on the way, the more worried i am about getting the dreaded bad news email

Back
Top Bottom