Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Sorry Fella's I'm Not Aware Of Any Coupon Codes For Their Site Unfortunately

Just Wanted To Spread The NT Love To Those Still In Search Of A Pair :nthat:

$250 Shipped Isn't All Too Bad All Things Considering......

Yeah I remember just for feet. I remember Nike Park. Back when the used XI's where the hottest shoes. Deadstock pairs where going for like $700 on vintagekicks

^Didn't Even Do The Math To Be Honest Just Went Off The Other Dudes Calculations......... My Bad >D

$32 Is Chump Change IMO But Hey The Price Isn't For Everyone I'm Sure......

Last edited:
^Didn't Even Do The Math To Be Honest Just Went Off The Other Dudes Calculations......... My Bad >D

That's like $100 over retail for people from New Jersey. If I can cop from NDC, there is no tax and free shipping. (Plus I already have a pair locked down @ retail in NYC)....but I guess i'd rather pay them than a shady reseller.....GL everyone

i agree. at this point i just dont care. i pulled the trigger on offspring for $268. and changed shipped.

Yea they had the small court them were the real days when all these shoes originally dropped...that was my spot...I remember them blue n red iversons was super hyped....everything sold out them days too...even them jordan team shoes yal remember them like 96-97 wit the michifan colors or unc wit the lil hologram

That's like $100 over retail for people from New Jersey. If I can cop from NDC, there is no tax and free shipping. (Plus I already have a pair locked down @ retail in NYC)....but I guess i'd rather pay them than a shady reseller.....GL everyone

Like I Said Buddy The Price Isn't For Everyone..... :lol:

Yea they had the small court them were the real days when all these shoes originally dropped...that was my spot...I remember them blue n red iversons was super hyped....everything sold out them days too...even them jordan team shoes yal remember them like 96-97 wit the michifan colors or unc wit the lil hologram
These where my first and only pair of team jordans these where dope to me..

don't mean to bring up other shoes in here .. i'm just bored and  trying to stay awake 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I just checked my local Craigslist and it's flooded with these... Price is ranging from $260-400 depending on the size. I know it's going to be a lot worst by tomorrow afternoon... smh

YUP....those the ones im talking bout....haven't seen em in forever and u cant find pictures onlinee really....good shot...takes me back.....n those days we beat our js to the ground. U got a rare pair.

don't mean to bring up other shoes in here .. i'm just bored and  trying to stay awake :nerd:

Yea never a fan of Team Jordans but these were the only pair I ever owned. They were nice. I first seen Michael Finley rock them for the Mavs and needed my pair. I think he even use to rock a royal blue pair too.

Yeah I remember just for feet. I remember Nike Park. Back when the used XI's where the hottest shoes. Deadstock pairs where going for like $700 on vintagekicks

Yup, I remember buying a pair of XI LOWS from Promoshoes for $250 in like '98 and they had several pair of columbias and Blk/Reds ranging for like $450 sz7-8 up to $500-$750.

Yea same here...crazy how shoes from the 90s are still the hottesh sh...the style seema to neveer die....they cant top these...

Yea I think the 90's are the only era of shoes where the styles will never become outdated. They will be timeless. I don't think you can say that about shoes in the 80's or the 2000's.

Can't decide if I wanna stay up and witness all the buffoonery live or just catch it when I wake up...... Oh the decisions.

looks like we all in a reminiscent phase.. truly end of the world talk going on now lol

but i agree on the eastbay mag like the damn ten commandments. we had a friend who actually purchased stuff through them.. well at least his moms did for him. mind you this is high school. like freshmen year 96. we all had no money. the eastbay mag was free, had to call to ask for the free catalog, BUT if you didnt buy anything they stopped sending it to you. but friend did so he was only one left still getting em. so as soon as he came with the new issue. mannnnnnnnn. he was like Moses himself coming from mount Sinai with the latest issue everyone crowding.

Back
Top Bottom