Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Sad an old man can't get these just to ball in my rec. league game. :smh:

Here's a 15% off Nike.com before it expires on the 31st
. fenp441822427, with free shipping gd8212531357.

Your welcome vultures!!!!

Balling in these??? U should be happy you can't get them, just saved yourself an injury.

I would like a pair but I don't want to wake up early to order them so probably won't get em.

Sad an old man can't get these just to ball in my rec. league game.
mean.gif

Here's a 15% off Nike.com before it expires on the 31st
. fenp441822427, with free shipping gd8212531357.
Your welcome vultures!!!!
There's no restriction on using discount codes on Jordans like in other sites? Never used one for ndc...

Looks like SH's stock was live as they are now pulled from the site, which means hopefully all orders made would be honored.

How does NDC works again..? You just need to get it in to your cart right. Then your home free since they reserve the pair for you in a certain time until you decide to check out?

Last edited:
How does NDC works again..? You just need to get it in to your cart right. Then your home free since they reserve the pair for you in a certain time until you decide to check out?

Not into your cart, you have to get to the enter payment info screen, then they are held for an unspecified time.

Last edited:
Yes those coupon codes work for Jordans. I used it for some CGIX. However, they are on time use and the first person to use it will get to use it...

I remember back in 96 going to purchase the Black/Red XI's at Bob's Sneaker Corner in Queens. I was tight with the owner, and he let me take someone's held order. I tried them on and didn't like them. The sole's looked way to orange to me and I copped the Air Penny One's in All Black instead.

Back in the day people loved Jordan's but you could actually get them on release day or a few days or weeks later with enough hunting skills. Eastbay magazine was like the bible for upcoming releases pre internet days.

Please son!!! If your going to get hurt your going to get hurt! What shoe your wearing is just a formality.

I'm 39 and a Beast!!

. .BTW I play in all my Jordan's. Special insole and all!! LOL

I remember back in 96 going to purchase the Black/Red XI's at Bob's Sneaker Corner in Queens. I was tight with the owner, and he let me take someone's held order. I tried them on and didn't like them. The sole's looked way to orange to me and I copped the Air Penny One's in All Black instead.
Back in the day people loved Jordan's but you could actually get them on release day or a few days or weeks later with enough hunting skills. Eastbay magazine was like the bible for upcoming releases pre internet days.

Man I remember them days....it was everybody fighting for a spot on the phone with eastbay..or lical malls....now its everyone fighting online and reserved tickets..

Back
Top Bottom