Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Dudes dissing B-grades, shows the knowledge.

Theres 5-6 Outlets, in the Orlando Area, me and my friends use to get all kinds of heat growing up, Never "Once" could i see what was the error on the shoe. 

End of the day its a "TAX WRITEOFF" putting shoes in the outlet "Which Nike Owns too" so Nikes Winning regardless.
Uhhhh write off only if you scrap materials. Putting them at the outlets still gains you a profit esp. Pricing them at $150. Or did I miss something?

Can anyone help me with this breds sizing? How does it fit compared to '00 concords (or any other 00-01 retro XI, I believe they all fit the same)? My '00 pair is sz 8 which is my tts. The problem is I have wide forefoot but narrow heel. So I need to lace them tighter in heel cos they slip a little, but the seams of the first (from toebox) outside laceholes bothers my feet, but not so much.

Would you recommend me to stay with the same size as '00 retro or go 0.5 sz up?

I have the '01 breds and this recent retro. This version is true to size but definitely feels more narrow/tight around the toe box.

Can anyone help me with this breds sizing? How does it fit compared to '00 concords (or any other 00-01 retro XI, I believe they all fit the same)? My '00 pair is sz 8 which is my tts. The problem is I have wide forefoot but narrow heel. So I need to lace them tighter in heel cos they slip a little, but the seams of the first (from toebox) outside laceholes bothers my feet, but not so much.
Would you recommend me to stay with the same size as '00 retro or go 0.5 sz up?

All the recent XI's a slightly more snug fitting than all my 2000 - 2001 retros. I .5 up on all the recent XI's due to the toebox being slightly tight up front.

Thanks guys, repped. Probably I need to go 0.5 sz as well (cos even '00 retro is a bit narrow in first laceholes area) and hope they wouldn't be too long and roomy in heel.
I have the '01 breds and this recent retro. This version is true to size but definitely feels more narrow/tight around the toe box.
All the recent XI's a slightly more snug fitting than all my 2000 - 2001 retros. I .5 up on all the recent XI's due to the toebox being slightly tight up front.

I remember when the concords came out in 95 and my friends at the time always saying that they ran small and there feet used to hurt.

I got through as well. Except, 2 hours later got refund. So I guess I really didn't land it. Did you get refund as well?

I was able to get the size 11. No refund yet. They must of had a lot of size 11 as I was able to add it to cart multiple times. That was the only one that was ever able to be purchased. No one on twitter reported being able to purchase anything else. I'm still skeptical about them.

Won't be surprised if these pop up as an Eastbay gold member only or something. Happened with cool greys and playoff 13s.

dude, they haven't done diddly poo for platinum/gold members in forever. we haven't even gotten any of the "exclusive" promo code emails in months. none of the new releases are even phone eligible so having an "exclusive" number means squat if it meant something before.

seems like they quit on the plan they had.

^^^ sorry but I think your assumption is completely off-based.
these have been restocked numerous times already and times have changed significantly since the playoff 13s and cool greys dropped.

150 was a bit steap for some Bgrades. 40 dollar away from the real so called approved pair
and $300 + is bit "steap"  for those who are planning to wear them. if you want "A" grade shoes and are gonna let them sit go ahead and pay the reseller price. im gonna wear my pair and would pay 140-150 for the b-grades all day if theyre gonna end up beat anyway

150 was a bit steap for some Bgrades. 40 dollar away from the real so called approved pair

Their is so much incorrect information hear.

not sure how that's incorrect

and $300 + is bit "steap"  for those who are planning to wear them. if you want "A" grade shoes and are gonna let them sit go ahead and pay the reseller price. im gonna wear my pair and would pay 140-150 for the b-grades all day if theyre gonna end up beat anyway
its the principal for most people. 150 is certainly not a bad price to many but its a far cry from what bgrades used to sell for at outlets. to many, its a slap in the face.
also, these aren't selling for 300 (a grades) so you are exaggerating some.

finally, if these bgrades were available for phone order, the price would be more like 160 (due to shipping costs) + tax(if applicable) so it really would be only $25 cheaper for whats an official factory second without the "special" packaging, warranty (I think bgrades don't carry a warranty but I could be wrong), and whose value will always be tarnished due to them being what they are labeled as.

Last edited:
I was able to get the size 11 from SneakHeat. No refund yet. They must of had a lot of size 11 as I was able to add it to cart multiple times. That was the only one that was ever able to be purchased. No one on twitter reported being able to purchase anything else. I'm still skeptical about them.

EDIT: Just got my Paypal refund from the SneakHeat "Release" despite getting my order in within seconds. The refund is pending until May 2nd. Those guys are a joke.

Last edited:
EDIT: Just got my Paypal refund from the SneakHeat "Release" despite getting my order in within seconds. The refund is pending until May 2nd. Those guys are a joke.
That's sux man.  Mine is showed as "completed".  They're real joke.  I'll stay away from now on.

I don't plan on using sneak heat for anything ever. I pretty much get what I want for retail on RD. I have yet to see any real positive feedback about them.

Back
Top Bottom