Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Yup they giving out wristbands now. It's deep

Pics?

I ain't walking to the back but here's the front

thought it could go after breakfast since ppl not buyin these just to sell an hella ppl already got em but i guess not

Why must everything be turned into a reseller convo?

When I went to my outlet for the gmp bgrade release, most of the people there were just grabbing for themselves. Some just wanted beater pairs. Some were getting pairs because they missed out.

Why must everything be turned into a reseller convo?

When I went to my outlet for the gmp bgrade release, most of the people there were just grabbing for themselves. Some just wanted beater pairs. Some were getting pairs because they missed out.

I agree.

I don't have a problem with b grades. I have plenty if pairs of b grades, but i paid b grade price for them. My problem isn't b grades, its b grades for a premium price that is the problem.

Proud B-Grade purchaser.

My Motorsport 6's are b-grades
My Stealth 20's are b-grades
I have 2 b-grade Grape 5's
B-Grade wht/red 6's
B-Grade blk/red 6's
B-Grade Taxi 12's
some others I can't think off top my head.

and other various b-grade Nike's

LOVE EM ALL

No damn given :smokin
And I'm sure,like myself, you didn't pay $150 for them

I already stated that you can't even see the flaw on B-grades, and when Nike finds a flaw and stamps the B, they take 10 shoes down the line without inspecting it. Chances are, those 10 shoes are gonna be perfect. I will gladly pay $150 for that.

I already stated that you can't even see the flaw on B-grades, and when Nike finds a flaw and stamps the B, they take 10 shoes down the line without inspecting it. Chances are, those 10 shoes are gonna be perfect. I will gladly pay $150 for that.
I've heard that before, I've heard people say 10 pairs before it, I've heard people say 20 pairs and I've heard people say 50. But every b grade I've ever seen in the outlethad something a little off. Plus if they pulled them out of production like that wouldn't they all be the same size as the flawed pair?
The point I'm trying to make is if its not acceptable for them to send to footlocker, finish line, or even their own retail stores, it shouldn't be acceptable to us as consumers for a premium price.
I think big j was right when he said earlier they are using it as a way to sell more pairs without the middle man. Its brilliant. People will still pay a premium price for a flawed product with incorrect packaging directly from the manufacturer, why wouldn't they do it?

I've heard that before, I've heard people say 10 pairs before it, I've heard people say 20 pairs and I've heard people say 50. But every b grade I've ever seen in the outlethad something a little off. Plus if they pulled them out of production like that wouldn't they all be the same size as the flawed pair?
The point I'm trying to make is if its not acceptable for them to send to footlocker, finish line, or even their own retail stores, it shouldn't be acceptable to us as consumers for a premium price.
I think big j was right when he said earlier they are using it as a way to sell more pairs without the middle man. Its brilliant. People will still pay a premium price for a flawed product with incorrect packaging directly from the manufacturer, why wouldn't they do it?

A lot of pairs aren't bgrades as far a being flawed. Only bgrade as far as Nike is concerned.

Look at how many Olympic viis hit over the summer. It's no way all of them were flawed especially considering they weren't as mass produced as recent retros.

B-Grades of 11's hit outlets???

Seems to me (going back to the 2009 SJ's), that those 'B-Grades' were selling on release day!

Back
Top Bottom