Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

dude got 3 pairs of the worst retro(quality wise) ever made IMO. Seriously with the money you dropped on those piles you could walk in comfort and cardboardless

Hands down the worst retro XI ever - paper thin patent leather, stiff plastic leather and they must've used cardboard instead of the 'Air-Sole' unit that's been around for 30+ years.

Lmmao! No, im going to pass, whats the point of getting the 2012 breds when I have 3 cdp XI's... Plus I have alot of others to get...

November
17 - Retro 4 - Black/Yellow
17 - Retro 9 - Black/Olive

23 - Retro 4 - Black/Red

23 - Nike Foamposite One - Pink

? - Reebok Answer IV - w/Red

? - Reebok Answer IV - Grey

Dec.
15 - Retro 9 - Cool Grey

26 - Nike Penny 5 - Grey

26 - Nike Foamposite One - Black

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

straight from 23isback

3 pairs of those cardboard cdp xi's & passing on the 12's :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you need to get rid of those crap cdp's ...all three of them & get yourself some 01's you MAY be able to get 2 pairs(lil $$ on top ) when you sell those crap things

I had never owned a pair of XI's prior to the CDPs. Purchased the XI/XII pack on release morning, went home, slipped my foot into the XIs and immediately went

I knew without ever owning a pair of 11s that they were not suppose to feel the way those CDPs were feeling on my feet. Sold the whole package as soon as I could and copped me bred 01's instead.

A) I only bought one cdp, the other 2 were gifts... B) Yes, I did copy and paste from 23isback.com because I didnt know the exact dates.. C) You guys think the 2012 XI's are going to be that great quality wise, LMMAO.. D) I also have a few OG XI's and a DS 01 pair of breds, that I dont want to wear.... As far as my feet can tell, all the XI's in the past few years are really not that much better than the CDP XI's... So good luck and try not to get stabbed over a shoe with the same quality as the trashy cdp....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Lmmao, i'm 100% sure about 99% of the same dudes talking trash were standing in line for CDP's........ 

A) I only bought one cdp, the other 2 were gifts... B) Yes, I did copy and paste from 23isback.com because I didnt know the exact dates.. C) You guys think the 2012 XI's are going to be that great quality wise, LMMAO.. D) I also have a few OG XI's and a DS 01 pair of breads, that I dont want to wear.... As far as my feet can tell, all the XI's in the past few years are really not that much better than the CDP XI's... So good luck and try not to get stabbed over a shoe with the same quality as the trashy cdp.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: called it with out even looking :rofl:

Lmmao, i'm 100% sure about 99% of the same dudes talking trash were standing in line for CDP's........ 

:lol: standing in line.... i have my shoes delivered to my doorstep ...been that way since wayyy before the cdp's........ gym shoe

try again

Last edited:
Cause people think just because I have 70 something post that im new to this... I been on here since it started I just had to make a new page when they updated... and like i said half them dudes were saying they were in line, getting, or ordering the CDP's and how good they were... Come on son!

in a fusion xii thread... im positive he's talking about the xii's & not the crapdownpack xi ...try again

Last edited:
in a fusion xii thread... im positive he's talking about the xii's & not the crapdownpack xi ...try again
Right, thats part of my point dude in a FUSION thread saying he sticking with the CDP, but then tries to clown me for having CDP's..... You may be right, but I said 99% of people on here were trying to get CDP's (as in countdown packs)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom