Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Hey, I had just looked on the release date schedule and it has these releasing on the 23rd instead of the 21st (December).These were already confirmed to release on the 21st. Has JB really set a release date for these joints? Someone tell me please, because I don't want this to be quite a fuss like there was about whether or not these would come in a special 11's box.

I looked through the launch list in my system, and I am confirming that a definite release date for these is the 21st.

He was probably wearing the CDPs. They got a reverse Jumpman too, ya know...
Yeah, I thought about it once I left the mall and confirmed it once I got home and looked at my pair of XI's. I guess with all the early release talk, I made a rush to judgement.  Please disregard and carry on smartly.  
happy.gif

I'm glad my area isn't completely insane, or I'd be afraid to get in line and try my luck online. I'm not getting stabbed, no matter WHAT

I have 2 DS CDP XI's and a used one I wear every now and then, so I don’t think I will participate in this years annual stabbing fest....

Last edited:
People talking about the box/inserts that damn much? :stoneface: Who cares?

Ya'll make it seem like you dont even want the shoe.

Watch this release don't even be THAT bad.
:lol:

:tongue: wishful thinking how i wish as well... like the good ole days when i was able to walk in the actual store on RD and no line whatsoever in the middle of the day got my pair and walked right out OH THE IRONY NOWADAYS :smh::x

Last edited:
Lmmao! No, im going to pass, whats the point of getting the 2012 breds when I have 3 cdp XI's... Plus I have alot of others to get...

November

17 - Retro 4 - Black/Yellow

17 - Retro 9 - Black/Olive
23 - Retro 4 - Black/Red
23 - Nike Foamposite One - Pink
? - Reebok Answer IV - w/Red
? - Reebok Answer IV - Grey

Dec.

15 - Retro 9 - Cool Grey
26 - Nike Penny 5 - Grey
26 - Nike Foamposite One - Black

Last edited:
Lmmao! No, im going to pass, whats the point of getting the 2012 breds when I have 3 cdp XI's... Plus I have alot of others to get...

November

23 - Retro 4 - Black/Red

Dec.
15 - Retro 9 - Cool Grey

26 - Nike Penny 5 - Grey

dude got 3 pairs of the worst retro(quality wise) ever made IMO. Seriously with the money you dropped on those piles you could walk in comfort and cardboardless

Flip those two DS CDPs while you can.  Cop yourself either a pair of 2001s or this year's release and have a lil extra leftover for other stuff.

November

23 - Retro 4 - Black/Red

Dec.
15 - Retro 9 - Cool Grey

26 - Nike Penny 5 - Grey

so your want list is basically copy and pasted from 23isback.com?

Back
Top Bottom