Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Word has it JJ is moving warehouses due to the whole Lebron X Cork fiasco and the back pack guy getting death threats.

roll.gif
Anyone know where the warehouses are moving to? I know they were in Secaucus NJ 

My personal opinion is that if something you really want then go for it you have nothing to lose since you have another pair on ice. Sometimes its about what you REALLY WANT instead of what the current hype is. Regardless i would do it I love my hare 7's 
I totally agree. I only only wear and buy what I like personally. I like both of these shoes and would wear both. I just think it's interesting to hear other people's opinions on shoes and shoe trades. I don't really have anyone to talk sneakers with around here so just interested in hearing other perspectives.thanks for your response, I appreciate

Hype is something I couldn't care less about. Seems like the most popular things are the wackest in my opinion in most cases anyway

called my local Shoe Palace for information on the bred XI's being sold this weekend.
i spoke to the manager & he told me that they did their raffles yesterday, however he could "extend the raffle" to today for me.....sounds suspicious.
then i show up & a random sales associate approaches me offering their assistance & i tell them i want to enter the raffle.
he proceeds to tell me that they are not doing anymore raffles.....that the raffles are done.....sounds suspicious.
i told him i called prior to coming & spoke to the manager who informed me that i was able to enter the raffle today.
he tells me that the manager just told him that they are not accepting anymore raffles.
so i ask to speak to the manager.
the manager comes out and asks what the problem is.
i told him i spoke to him earlier and that he himself informed me that i would be able to enter the raffle for the bred XI's.
he takes a moment.....then tells me "i got you".
he pulls out the raffle tickets and gives me one to fill out.

the moral of the story is....i've been reading about raffles being rigged & didn't think much of it.....until now.
i can make all kinds of assumptions of what i think happens....or how they conduct business.....but what i do know is that i was told yes....then no....then yes again.
makes me lose a lot of confidence or hope in the current raffle system.

Damn I was told on monday.. they were doing the raffle wed-thurs... soo much for that.. ohh well on to the next

lol yeah the raffles are rigged but if you just be cool instead of throwing a hissy fit (or doing nothing at all), they'll sometimes hook you up. crap shoot. i think i'm done with the sneaker game.

called my local Shoe Palace for information on the bred XI's being sold this weekend.

i spoke to the manager & he told me that they did their raffles yesterday, however he could "extend the raffle" to today for me.....sounds suspicious.

then i show up & a random sales associate approaches me offering their assistance & i tell them i want to enter the raffle.

he proceeds to tell me that they are not doing anymore raffles.....that the raffles are done.....sounds suspicious.

i told him i called prior to coming & spoke to the manager who informed me that i was able to enter the raffle today.

he tells me that the manager just told him that they are not accepting anymore raffles.

so i ask to speak to the manager.

the manager comes out and asks what the problem is.

i told him i spoke to him earlier and that he himself informed me that i would be able to enter the raffle for the bred XI's.

he takes a moment.....then tells me "i got you".

he pulls out the raffle tickets and gives me one to fill out.

the moral of the story is....i've been reading about raffles being rigged & didn't think much of it.....until now.

i can make all kinds of assumptions of what i think happens....or how they conduct business.....but what i do know is that i was told yes....then no....then yes again.

makes me lose a lot of confidence or hope in the current raffle system.
That "random associate" had no idea you cut a deal with his manager and was doing his job pretty well I would say. Always best to deal one on one the whole time with the one willing to take care of you and be careful to not burn bridges.

lol yeah the raffles are rigged but if you just be cool instead of throwing a hissy fit (or doing nothing at all), they'll sometimes hook you up. crap shoot. i think i'm done with the sneaker game.
I always try and chop it up with who ever is working when ever i go enter the raffle.. don't know if that helps but i do it anyway

@uclabruinsbaby tell me that ur local shoe palace wasnt northridge... they told me wednesday afternoon was raffle ticket day...

on ndc?

if yes, i think a thursday release would yield a friday delivery if its early enough. friday release would yield a monday release. saturday release yields a tuesday release for sure.
i was thinking more along the lines of FNL and eastbay (i'm like 0/45 on NDC). only asking cause i really want to get the easter kicks on friday and want them in ASAP. hope they actually do come in monday though, that'd be perfect.

FNL doesnt rush the preparation of the shipment so its kind of random when you will actually get them. It could take 2 days for them to prep the package then they'd ship overnight.
Eastbay puts overnight shipping as a priority so I'd imagine you'd get them with the same timeframe i posted for ndc.

@uclabruinsbaby tell me that ur local shoe palace wasnt northridge... they told me wednesday afternoon was raffle ticket day...
northridge she palace is shady af All the employees there is rapists and resellers. They use their employee discount. And rape on top of that. Ballllinnnnn. Good luck tho

I would complain about JJ but they're the first place I tried since they had that midnight release and secured a pair. I doubt I would've had the same luck with any of the big retailers.

FNL pair came in yesterday. Again, like last Jordan release, was in an unmarked box which i like. FNL has been good to me lately.

my NDC pair from RD (12/21)  was 7/12 to 8/12

my JJ pair from the restock on March 23rd was 7/12 to 10/12

Still waiting on my FNL pair today.  I'll check those production dates and post back later

There is a Champs in Puerto Rico that is getting them today and people are selling the tickets to have them for $150 
mean.gif

Last edited:
My Eastbay box was blank, but the top of the box said "JRDN RETRO 13" on it. I'm guessing it just came like that to them and they just slap a shipping label on it and call it a day.
mean.gif

northridge she palace is shady af All the employees there is rapists and resellers. They use their employee discount. And rape on top of that. Ballllinnnnn. Good luck tho
This. I remember asking an employee at the Northridge shoe palace about the Royals being available there. And he was very hesitant and shady with his answers.

Back
Top Bottom