Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Just called FA, sent me to order approval crap, made me hold for 10mins, and then made put a message with my name and number and said they'll call me back....
tired.gif

Just called FA, sent me to order approval crap, made me hold for 10mins, and then made put a message with my name and number and said they'll call me back....
tired.gif

be patient. took them a day to call me back and i was just calling away.

For future reference, if you do next day shipping on friday or saturday, it will come in tuesday?

on ndc?

if yes, i think a thursday release would yield a friday delivery if its early enough. friday release would yield a monday release. saturday release yields a tuesday release for sure.

First post, but wanted to add that my pair from Finishline that I ordered Saturday showed up at my door this morning.  Didn't pay for 2 day shipping but I'll take it.

Got my voucher for my moreuptempos volts(great shoe) that I balled in for like 8 months in the mailbox last week. gotta love that warranty 
nthat.gif

Was $32.40 a good price for these?

I traded with NDC 
devil.gif

Just noticed i will not be here when the shoes come in haha so i had to call the UPS 1800 number and have them hold it at the facility here in town until i can go get them haha

on ndc?

if yes, i think a thursday release would yield a friday delivery if its early enough. friday release would yield a monday release. saturday release yields a tuesday release for sure.
i was thinking more along the lines of FNL and eastbay (i'm like 0/45 on NDC). only asking cause i really want to get the easter kicks on friday and want them in ASAP. hope they actually do come in monday though, that'd be perfect.

Just got my BREDs from Finish Line. It was shipped double boxed. There was no damage to the outer box but the shoe box inside has some damage, even the red plastic cover inside has some folding. There is no problem with the shoe though.

Last edited:
Got my par after waiting for 4 hours. After i got my first pair from FL 

The guy at champs was doing this method where he goes down the line and if the size you ask for he doesnt have then you have to wait at the end of the line. Stupid method IMO because the people that waited for longer got assed out and people who came after and said the right size got it. SMH 

friday for from eastbay thursday fnl. dont know what ima do with 3 pairs but who knows when they will come out again

called my local Shoe Palace for information on the bred XI's being sold this weekend.

i spoke to the manager & he told me that they did their raffles yesterday, however he could "extend the raffle" to today for me.....sounds suspicious.

then i show up & a random sales associate approaches me offering their assistance & i tell them i want to enter the raffle.

he proceeds to tell me that they are not doing anymore raffles.....that the raffles are done.....sounds suspicious.

i told him i called prior to coming & spoke to the manager who informed me that i was able to enter the raffle today.

he tells me that the manager just told him that they are not accepting anymore raffles.

so i ask to speak to the manager.

the manager comes out and asks what the problem is.

i told him i spoke to him earlier and that he himself informed me that i would be able to enter the raffle for the bred XI's.

he takes a moment.....then tells me "i got you".

he pulls out the raffle tickets and gives me one to fill out.

the moral of the story is....i've been reading about raffles being rigged & didn't think much of it.....until now.

i can make all kinds of assumptions of what i think happens....or how they conduct business.....but what i do know is that i was told yes....then no....then yes again.

makes me lose a lot of confidence or hope in the current raffle system.

Back
Top Bottom