Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I got my pair today, looks pretty good. Unlaced them, put my feet in and they fit very TTS, i'm used to having a
little wiggle room in 11s. Not an issue though since I like a good fit, I got used to it after walking a bit in them

Last edited:
I got my pair today, looks pretty good. Unlaced them, put my feet in and they fit very TTS, i'm used to having a
little wiggle room in 11s. Not an issue though since I like a good fit, I got used to it after walking a bit in them

Pics? From where did you get them?

img2742o.jpg

img2741ap.jpg

img2734f.jpg

img2735at.jpg

img2736l.jpg

img2737r.jpg

img2738zg.jpg

img2740u.jpg

img2733p.jpg

img2732x.jpg

img2729y.jpg

img2728z.jpg

img2727w.jpg

Regardless of what day it is (Beside Christmas Day),I'll be able to set aside time to make sure I get these shoes since semesters will be over by then, but then again the same goes for everyone else. If anyone wants to make any plans to cop together in NYC(Brooklyn) feel free to PM me.

People need to realize your buying fakes....simple and plain. If its not coming from an authorized retailer or Jordan Brand them self this early in the game you can almost bet they are fake. Why are all the box tags missing the MSRP tag that's always attached on these early releases??? Are they not usually all one piece?
I'm sure it's already been said, but if you look at the tag, you can see that it is perforated between the "description" part and the "price" part. I think it's common for these early release spots to take the "price" part off of the tag (maybe so you don't feel like too much of an idiot when you see the difference in what they retail for and what you paid). I've copped from an "early release" spot before (mentalkicks), and the 2 pairs I bought were on point. BUT both times that I copped from them, it was stuff that had been out for a minute already (Black/Cement 3s in February, Concords in June). That being said, I'd much rather wait for a shoe to drop at retail than order early, especially with all the shady stuff that's been going on lately with a lot of these spots (Closet Collectors, anyone?). I can see why someone would want something early, but me personally, since I've been out of the game for a minute, I'm much more interested in knocking stuff off of my grail list than copping whatever the new hype is. There is so much stuff I need to get, that I'm not even expecting to cop any more new stuff this year, save for the Bred 4s (maybe). But next year? That's a whole different story. 5s are my joints! Peace

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612  

Fresh off the boat from China! Also in the ship's cargo: bootleg Chanel purses, Red Bottoms, iPhone 5s, and a few illegal aliens thrown in for good measure.

Just kidding (probably not though).

Sheesh, lol that box makes wanna think that we've should have been having that this year! Are we getting the Breds in a special box at all this year? Are we?
What kind of English are they teaching in South Holland, IL? Either a very poor version, or someone was really excited/upset while typing their statement. Breathe, THEN type!

Duh... Has there ever been a permanent hype for anything? The Air Jordan hype will be over sooner than most of you think.
Not permanent hype, but Jordans are iconic, and have been that way since they first came out. With the internet/everyone having access through their cellphones/laptops/tablets/etc and being able to see what celebrities are wearing, that has a lot to do with the hype exploding, in my opinion. And rappers/ballplayers are ALWAYS gonna love Retro Js. Not just Js, mind you, ONLY Retro Js. It's not crazy for any of the new models, only for the Retros. Hey, I hope the hype dies down. Honestly, I don't think it's gonna get that much crazier than it is now, but the day that it falls off, in my opinion, is a day that will never come.

Not permanent hype, but Jordans are iconic, and have been that way since they first came out. With the internet/everyone having access through their cellphones/laptops/tablets/etc and being able to see what celebrities are wearing, that has a lot to do with the hype exploding, in my opinion. And rappers/ballplayers are ALWAYS gonna love Retro Js. Not just Js, mind you, ONLY Retro Js. It's not crazy for any of the new models, only for the Retros. Hey, I hope the hype dies down. Honestly, I don't think it's gonna get that much crazier than it is now, but the day that it falls off, in my opinion, is a day that will never come.
It won't happen. People are preprogramming their kids to want J's. My dad loves J's and still buys them. He trained me to love them to. We wear the same size. In the past I was one less consumer buying his size shoe but now I'm grown so the demand increases. Extrapolate this same situation to the whole shoe buying community. The demand will probably level off but it still won't ever be like it was. The only option people have is to either adjust or bow out.

I'm sure it's already been said, but if you look at the tag, you can see that it is perforated between the "description" part and the "price" part. I think it's common for these early release spots to take the "price" part off of the tag (maybe so you don't feel like too much of an idiot when you see the difference in what they retail for and what you paid).
They only keep the tags on in the US. These are from Asia so that's why they're not on it anymore. I live in Europe and nowhere in Europe are there any Nike/Jordan shoe boxes with the price tags on.

Just another update on early release pairs...still seeing the JOQDAN problem. You gotta love how this cat defends his shoes at the end of first video. Also...at 2:20...isn't the 23 stretched quite a bit wide in the first video?

EARLY RELEASE = ANOTHER WORD FOR FAKE

in that video did he leave them in the car ? that patent leather got that 360 wave action going

Last edited:
EARLY RELEASE = ANOTHER WORD FOR FAKE

LMAO @ ^^^.... I STILL DONT KNOW HOW TO QUOTE TWO PPL AT ONCE WITH THE NEW NT...ANYWAY...I TRIED THESE ON IN THE BX AND I WASNT THAT IMPRESSED; CANT REMEMBER IF I SHARED THIS BUT LIKE I SAID IF I CAN COP IN THE AM I WILL OTHERWISE ILL PROB PASS EM UP WITH THE CRAZE

It's sad when the cdp's seem to be better from a visual compared to these pics of early pairs. Just doesn't look right to me. But then again the cdp's never looked right to me.

THAT IS CORRECT SIR...AND ALL THROUGH 2004-2006ISH NOBODY REALLY CARED ABOUT THESE..IT WAS ALL ABOUT COOL GREYS, CONCORDS, AND SPACE JAMS... THE RESALEVALUE ON THESE WAS NOT AS HIGH AS THE OTHERS DURING THAT TIME.. MAYBE EVEN 2002-2003 AS WELL

THIS.IS.VERY.TRUE. I remember getting into the game around 04-06 and eBay DEFINITELY had the other cw's at HIGHER prices. I could EASILY find a VNDS pair (back then) for around 200-240. I paid 280 for a pair of VNDS COLUMBIA XI's from '01. I DEFINITELY AGREE with quoter.

Is it me or do the Breds in the pics above look like they have an "icy" red sole? More clear and red than other pairs I've seen i think.

This **** just got real.. :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom