Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

yeah, i suppose you are right.   they arent a limited gr.  i must have gotten it mixed up w something else but i think i remember the concords being mentioned as limited gr on a sneakerblog.

as for the box. i could really care less about the box as it only drives the price up.

let's just put everything in perspective...i know to some the box presentation is much of an importance as the shoe itself...i respect that but come on really...it's not the box you gonna wear or put in display...RIGHT??? If the box was for sale by itself i don' see a mad rush for these compared to what's inside the box IMO...we all know JB likes to play mind games with their consumers...just wait and see...when it all comes down to it we are buying the SHOE not the box to show off or to wear...:smh:

seriously might cop these if they DONT have that annoying 3 peice box, all i want to do is flip the top and rock them! this pull down tab, pull out sleeve and then get the shoes is rediculous plus then u have 3 things lying around. stupid box, you kids can keep it.

So you're gonna pass on some shoes because of a special box? :rofl:

Wow, this thread never seizes to amaze me. :tongue: Just change the thread to CONFIRMED: $185 Air Jordan 11 Retro ''Bred'' BOX Returns Holiday 2012.
Lol.

seriously might cop these if they DONT have that annoying 3 peice box, all i want to do is flip the top and rock them! this pull down tab, pull out sleeve and then get the shoes is rediculous plus then u have 3 things lying around. stupid box, you kids can keep it.

Wow, I've heard it all.

Last edited:
So my question to everyone with the "its just a box " attitude is do you enjoy getting bent over by nike with them saying we're going to charge you more than last year, give you a shoe that will be about the same quality as the shiite you paid less for last year and we're going to take the collector box away that we used to justify the price hike in the past , and one more thing eff you consumer because you'll buy it anyway!.........i could care less about the box but don't hike the price and give me less, its principal nike is making ***** holes out of us

So my question to everyone with the "its just a box " attitude is do you enjoy getting bent over by nike with them saying we're going to charge you more than last year, give you a shoe that will be about the same quality as the shiite you paid less for last year and we're going to take the collector box away that we used to justify the price hike in the past , and one more thing eff you consumer because you'll buy it anyway!.........i could care less about the box but don't hike the price and give me less, its principal nike is making ***** holes out of us

Chuuuurch!!
That's what I've been saying this whole time. JB is really trying to fool us. Back in the day the XI wasn't $25 more than the other models. I've been told that they downgraded the packaging to offset the costs of producing more pairs. We will see 12/21

Last edited:
You wearing the box or the kicks?!? Personally I would love to see the classic 11 box with the breds, but it's not like I will not cop if they don't come with it. That's stupid... Good luck to everyone trying to cop.

Just another update on early release pairs...still seeing the JOQDAN problem. You gotta love how this cat defends his shoes at the end of first video. Also...at 2:20...isn't the 23 stretched quite a bit wide in the first video?

Last edited:
Chuuuurch!!
That's what I've been saying this whole time. JB is really trying to fool us. Back in the day the XI wasn't $25 more than the other models. I've been told that they downgraded the packaging to offset the costs of producing more pairs. We will see 12/21

If that's the case, I'll gladly take no "special box" if it means that it's easier for me to cop my two pairs. :smokin

I got three more "special boxes" in my closet.. if any of yall want them for your Breds go ahead and PM me. I'll let em go for 75 bucks a pop.

:rofl: jk

:nerd:

this thread is turning into talking all about the box and not the shoes. I guess the box has more value than the shoes to some people.

this thread is turning into talking all about the box and not the shoes. I guess the box has more value than the shoes to some people.

SERIOUSLY...i'll gladly give anybody a box for their pair of J's if it's so important...in the end it's STILL A BOX that YOU WILL NOT WEAR!!!:smh:

SERIOUSLY...i'll gladly give anybody a box for their pair of J's if it's so important...in the end it's STILL A BOX that YOU WILL NOT WEAR!!!
mean.gif
Exactly. But NT covers all bases! You might get smashed for photoshopping your newest pickup one day. And then next week we'll all be answering questions on if these are tts. It's a revolving door... Stay tuned for the next episode.

Btw, welcome back fam! Haven't seen you around these parts in a cool minute 
pimp.gif

If I were to choose a better shot of me getting the shoes or the box, I would take the former. FOH if you rather take a box.

Exactly. But NT covers all bases! You might get smashed for photoshopping your newest pickup one day. And then next week we'll all be answering questions on if these are tts. It's a revolving door... Stay tuned for the next episode.

Btw, welcome back fam! Haven't seen you around these parts in a cool minute :pimp:

I know tell me bout it FAM i ended up on that other site when i logged back in lol i had to come back home :tongue: great to back just waiting on my post to return ...we copping this yr right need to get a team again lol

man they look good but im passing, too much hype and craziness. Last shoe i waited in line for was the CG and i showed up at 10pm and got them at midnight easy. these will be a nightmare unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom