Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

got my personal ticket at Champs today, called at 10AM when they open, endlessly (at work) to see what the situation was. Got off about an hour ago cruised by, picked it up. Lady said "a lot of people dont know about it."

Unfortunately couldnt get my sisters size, they only had mens but looked like about 15 people at least with other sizes above me.

yall would be best if you want the shoe bad enough, doing the research and footwork yourself. You can't even just call anymore, you have to specifically speak to a manager. I prefer face-to-face. This way they see me and will recognize me each time I come in, build relationships. Also, I find them more honest when you are face to face and ask the right questions.

You should already know some of the answers to your questions before checking in on your local store. That way you can counter their b.s.

e.x. The first thing I asked dude in FTL this morning, 'how are you doing the tickets for the 11s?' he responded idk man, idk if we are getting them yet. My response "I already looked at the FTL launch locator" ( I really didnt)  he said oh yeah? talked a bit...then finally admitted oh yeah they did say we were getting them but we dont know about the procedure yet

My sister,uncle,cousin, and myself put in the raffle hope I get a pair

My homie said he will sell me his concords and breds for $600 is that a deal?

got my personal ticket at Champs today, called at 10AM when they open, endlessly (at work) to see what the situation was. Got off about an hour ago cruised by, picked it up. Lady said "a lot of people dont know about it."

Unfortunately couldnt get my sisters size, they only had mens but looked like about 15 people at least with other sizes above me.
The "a lot of people don't know about it" is true where I'm at..

I entered a raffle yesterday at a local champs that ended when they closed at 5pm..

Manager told me that only 4 people had entered so far and it was 2pm when I entered.

He said there is a good chance that the raffle tickets will end up being reserve tickets.

He also told me that they had 18 pairs.. A little less then what they got on RD.

Anybody know what's the deal in Tampa? Are there any reserve tickets? Everywhere I call keeps telling me they are doing first come first serve!

I hope everyone gets their pairs now. I have a feeling resell will start rise after this, cause if you dont get them on the 23rd its gunna be a long time until you see them again. 

I hope everyone gets their pairs now. I have a feeling resell will start rise after this, cause if you dont get them on the 23rd its gunna be a long time until you see them again. 

This edition of this shoe will probably taper off at middle range to late range of the $200 mark. People act like this shoe hasn't dropped in over a decade, so to me I look at this shoe as just another retro, but in foresight, JB might throw these back out in 6 years if the conditions are right....

This edition of this shoe will probably taper off at middle range to late range of the $200 mark. People act like this shoe hasn't dropped in over a decade, so to me I look at this shoe as just another retro, but in foresight, JB might throw these back out in 6 years if the conditions are right....
black friday 2019 sounds about right.

Went to my local champs today,
got a ticket and the manager wrote my name and size and told me to pick up them up Saturday before 1 Pm :smokin

Last edited:
Yea thing is I just turned 17 and putting in close to 40 hours a week so u guys can hate all u want but I guarantee you weren't putting that many hours during high school and doing 65 to 70 over the summer and then buy a car and have mad money left over trust me that's a lot for 3 weeks of work for a hgh school kid, plus i make tips I'm not stupid and spend my money I get from my pay checks on sneakers just to let u guys know that's stupid

Yea thing is I just turned 17 and putting in close to 40 hours a week so u guys can hate all u want but I guarantee you weren't putting that many hours during high school and doing 65 to 70 over the summer and then buy a car and have mad money left over trust me that's a lot for 3 weeks of work for a hgh school kid, plus i make tips I'm not stupid and spend my money I get from my pay checks on sneakers just to let u guys know that's stupid

Oh, ok.

Good for you dude...I'm being serious, I know peeps that are 18,19, early 20's that still ask their mama for shoe money.

Back
Top Bottom