Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I have no intentions of selling whatsoever...Apologies if it seemed that way, and even more sorry if it came out as a humble brag.

I've never obtained a pair of Black/Red 11s and these are my second favorite pairs...These will be much more expensive in a few years, so I'll keep till then.

In a few years JB will probably have already re-retroed them 2 more times.

I have a lot of money right now I'm not bragging I just work a lot and don't know what to spend my money on but don't tell me to save cause I just bought a 12,000 car and accumulated 1500 3 weeks after that so I already have a pair of breds is it worth getting another to play around in also these barkley foams are they any popular because if so I want to cop a pair and if they do sell online who sells them and are they hard to get like some aj retros are

I have a lot of money right now I'm not bragging I just work a lot and don't know what to spend my money on but don't tell me to save cause I just bought a 12,000 car and accumulated 1500 3 weeks after that so I already have a pair of breds is it worth getting another to play around in also these barkley foams are they any popular because if so I want to cop a pair and if they do sell online who sells them and are they hard to get like some aj retros are
I'm not gone say save but if I worked alot for my money, I most definitely would not spend it on something like shoes which really have no value. If I were you I would be thinking house, paying off house, or something like that. I see alot of cats on here bragging about how many pairs of kicks they have, how many of one release they bought, while taking pictures in an apartment, or at their parents or girlfriends house.

...I don't want to sound harsh, but that's not really a lot of money. You don't want to hear it, but I would honestly save it if I were you. Accumulating $1,500 after 3 weeks equates to a yearly salary around $30K. If you already have a pair, there's no need in grabbing another for no reason. I'd hold onto the money for investing/rainy day funds or paying off any debt (if you have any).

Just my 2 cents, even though you won't like it.

Then spend it on a 50,000 car instead of 12,000.

Then spend it on a 50,000 car instead of 12,000.

1500 in 3 weeks? 
roll.gif

my rent is more than that. NT got dudes braggin about used cars now. 
mean.gif

definately don't buy some ugly hype foams or barkleys (only non crazy cw barkleys look good imo) just cause they are popular right now.

So these do run small compared to the last 11s that released or will I be good with my normal sz? Because I go TTS in all my Jordan's and foams

Damn you're ballin

...I don't want to sound harsh, but that's not really a lot of money. You don't want to hear it, but I would honestly save it if I were you. Accumulating $1,500 after 3 weeks equates to a yearly salary around $30K. If you already have a pair, there's no need in grabbing another for no reason. I'd hold onto the money for investing/rainy day funds or paying off any debt (if you have any).

Just my 2 cents, even though you won't like it.

This... Unless you are still in high school and living off of your parents, $500 per week ain't ish...

$75K and up should be your aim. Besides, dudes with real money don't brag. They also tend to have an understanding of the English language, especially in its written form.

This really makes me think about the State Farm "Because its on the Internet" commercial. :rolleyes

No offense to the out of the country sites but now there truly is no reason to cop a pair from them. Way too many US restocks and way too many opportunities to grab a pair stateside. You still have to remember that despite people going after their 3rd or 4th pair, most people that copped 2 or 3 pairs on RD or up to this point in time truly have no reason to cop more. I know I personally won't lose sleep over it but can you honestly think that the same amount of people from RD are going to try and cop these? I think most people really only need 3 pairs...........1 for work, 1 to ball in, and 1 for DS. Any more pairs and you're just adding to the DS pile. Sure you have the hardcore collectors but I think the majority of the population would agree with the logic I posted. Reselling these after this restock is pointless for the rest of 2013. Maybe next year when the "reselling inventory" dries up a bit would prices start to creep back up, but for now I think that part is done.

All the Champs in South FL gave out tickets today. Not raffle tickets but actual tickets for the shoes....

After a few hours of driving from store to store I was able to get 6 tickets no problem what so ever.

Back
Top Bottom