Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

If you all would pay attention in these threads you wouldn't be blasting Kamuekcmo......dude has been on point with info for awhile now.......
mean.gif

Good stuff man, **** Jada he a conceited ******.  

Honestly, would hate to know a person like him in real life or even personally.

I was born and grew up there, but went back and forth to Kansas City, which is where I am now... Im moving back to NJ the end of this year, cant wait..
smokin.gif
brick city!  jersey city over here.  went to school across the street at NJIT lol

good ish on droppin that info

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ all this "info".

Corny ***** dudes like this are the reason why CREDIBLE folks on NT don't like postin' or giving out viable info anymore,Smh. Aye, I wanna personally thank the homie kamuekcmo for your contributions to NT,Fam. Then, the cold-blooded thing about it, Is when the info given actually comes to fruition and is deemed true, people like this lame act like they don't remember being given this knowledge MONTHS ago! But, it always gotta be that ONE square that wanna be a wise-guy and try to be cool,with the CORNY comments,when in fact you don't have any info to back up your statements yourself :smh: ...But this is what NT has become nowadays. Go Figure. Holla...

Ced B.

Still have yet to UN-DS these on the street, but I have tried them on around the house and they fit quite TTS on me. I'll break them out on the streets after this hype dies down, because everywhere I go I see at least 2-5 pairs whether it's on a female or a male.

This is truly an amussing thread. arguing over supposed production numbers. i guess after the concords everyone wants to think they scored a chunk of gold to stash in thier closet. i dont know anything about jb numbers but if that 500k number is supposed to be the most of any retros made then well the bottom will eventually fall out. On the flip though 500k of any real jordan retro isnt that much. 7 billion people on earth. Alot of people with internet. Alot of people would like some Js hence they are gone in a heartbeat. Pointless arguement.

Not sure if this has been posted but Nike and a few other stores are doing a restock on these and the Olive 9's between Feb. 15-17.

Not sure if this has been posted but Nike and a few other stores are doing a restock on these and the Olive 9's between Feb. 15-17.
Has this been confirmed? I heard about this. It would be dope as hell if they were to restock these, so I can grab a pair. Will it only be for selected stores or area? Perhaps only online? More info!
happy.gif

Has this been confirmed? I heard about this. It would be dope as hell if they were to restock these, so I can grab a pair. Will it only be for selected stores or area? Perhaps only online? More info!:D

Yes it's confirmed. Only details released are online sites for sure. Supposedly in-store also but nothing solid yet. In my opinion FNL online would be the best route to go if you really need these. They seem to be the most reliable for the past few releases.

Back
Top Bottom