Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Prove it.  I think people are saying they get charged $1285738956328959328 for "customs" just so people don't order.

I got my Kickz.com order and didn't get charged anything at all.  UPS delivered it like any other package I receive.

$250 shipped charged to my AMEX.
THIS

Prove it.  I think people are saying they get charged $1285738956328959328 for "customs" just so people don't order.

I got my Kickz.com order and didn't get charged anything at all.  UPS delivered it like any other package I receive.

$250 shipped charged to my AMEX.

EXACTLY!

they might be in carts, but damn keep hope alive.....at least for tonight

Can't ALL be in carts. I think its a glitch from before. They did have all those sizes before. I had a pair of 12's but was working on another pair of thunders and waited too long. They got yanked out of my cart.

i got the bred XI 45 minutes after the link was posted last night and everyone thought they were sold out just keep trying

From my understanding if you buy more then one pair from overseas that is where it is a hit or a miss when dealing with customs. People need to realize it is a risk so please do not state the obvious trying to mislead with that gesture of  "" I got my kicks with no custom fee's"" be fortunate you didn't.

Last edited:
people all jumped on me so quick,

yes i was happy. no i didnt mean to gloat for sure

i never once hated on anyone ordering from kickz, simply said i wouldnt, no thanks.

and every post i made wasnt "i got them!!" i definately thought i asked questions and tried helping others along the way,

yes i was posting a lot, and maybe thats what got people going

but i really didnt ask or want all the negativity, or to start it.

From my understanding if you buy more then one pair from overseas that is where it is a hit or a miss when dealing with customs. People need to realize it is a risk so please do not state the obvious trying to mislead with that gesture of  "" I got my kicks with no custom fee's"" be fortunate you didn't.

its been stated many times in this thread that people have been hit with customs for ONE pair of shoes for this release.

I was also hit with customs from Kickz. I'm sure if they put the invoice INSIDE the box, we all wouldn't have been hit with customs. Whatever, it's cool.

Funny story of the day, some kid wanted to do a straight trade for our breds. Sent me some pics. Bought from Marquee Sole. 

Are you serious?
Obviously, doesn't line up. But I also compared with my Kickz pair. The actual "23" logo on the MS pair is a lot thicker, not as spaced out etc.
Carbon fiber, there may be variations between legit pairs, but this is a bad try.
Box, look at the lack of detail on the shoes, fingers, and face. 

Maybe not all of MS shoes are fake, or B-Grades, but I'm just at a lost for words right now.

Forgot to add, this is the little rat trying to do this trade: https://www.facebook.com/sina.dadelahi?fref=ts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom