Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Kickz just finally responded to my emails.
mean.gif

Supposedly my order from Jan 4th did go through, even after they sent me the sold out pdf.  He said they shipped out yesterday, but I got no email with tracking or anything like that.  Wasn't I supposed to???  What a communication breakdown.

That means I've got 4 pairs coming now.
eek.gif
  I don't know what to think...  I'm happy and pissed off at the same time.

I'm gonna need to cancel the order from today...  Wasn't trying to spend $860 plus possibly two customs charges. 

This happend to my Space Jams. I wear a size 10 but mine were at least an 11. But labeled as 10. I was swimming in them. Had to sell them on eBay.
Major bummer, I'm still looking for SJs in a 12...(at a reasonable price, RESELLERS) At least you could have thrown in some insoles and a thicker socks. You gotta take off toes or break bones to go down a full size...I'm just messing  w/ ya. Did you ever get a proper fit in SJ?

That's strange. It wouldn't be FNL's fault tho. Their supplier is the one to blame. The factory probably screwed up the production for a lot of the pairs sent to FNL. Same goes for the mismatched boxes and pairs with different sizes. I doubt FNL employees even open the boxes to check the shoes, let alone switch them up. It just seems more of a manufacturing issue.
i beg to differ here..my pair was was def switch maybe just to spite the buyer....the tissue and plastic inside was not properly placed back and tissue was all messed up like the shoes was just put on top.  i received a 9.5 when i ordered a 10.5  and someone here got the 10.5 when he ordered 9.5

I'm pretty sure the reason why Kickz says Out of Stock and then re-stocks again is because they got orders in but they didn't go through.  So the next day all the rejected orders will be available again.

Hello there, I hope this message finds you well...?! First of all let me apologise for the slight delay in getting the tracking information for your order sent to you, we've had a load of Jordan XI Retro orders as you can probably imagine! Thanks a million for choosing to get your Jordan XI's from us in good old England, it is hugely appreciated...

Anyhow here is your tracking number...

After damn near two weeks of waiting,best news i heard all day :smile:

i beg to differ here..my pair was was def switch maybe just to spite the buyer....the tissue and plastic inside was not properly placed back and tissue was all messed up like the shoes was just put on top.  i received a 9.5 when i ordered a 10.5  and someone here got the 10.5 when he ordered 9.5
Or, could be an accident in the warehouse where a pallet of them gets dropped, maybe knocked over and they have to clean it up in a hurry since they gotta ship. Since people are on hold for an hour asking about their order that was placed yesterday. I doubt this was done intentionally to spite some anonymous buyer.

parents are willing to fork out that kind of cash wow
That's nothing... Down here, parents go the HARDEST for their kids... There was a mom in front of me at the Concord release that was in line for 18 HOURS!!! :x I've seen moms running into my store going, "YOU GUYS GOT ANYMORE OF THE JORDANS THAT JUST CAME OUT TODAY?" I do a lookup for them if they're sold out. "Closest one is an hour away." They run out the store like they're doing a 100 meter all "I'm there!"
These moms are no joke... :smh: And yeah, they pay for them too, of course.

Last edited:
update to my order at offspring......

paid the custom fees...and through the UK tracking number at DPD uk, tracking showed it was delivered to my house on 1/7/13.  of course, never seen it, not at my house....

now gotta fight to get my money back.  don't even know where they shipped it out to since i don't have 'em. 

they don't have the friendliest website to make inquiry on the shipping.   

anyone else got issues with DPD UK

Anyone get TWO PAIRS from Kickz already delivered?
Mine will come in today after 2 delivery tries :tongue:

- I had write a check for $44 for Custom and etc. Tried to get out of it via there customer support but no luck. We'll see if they expect me to pay after this delivery try (I missed the 1st one because I didn't think I had custom fee's, the 2nd they over shot their promise time).

- I was the very 1st to place my order on Friday afternoon when they dropped on their release date and yes I got two pairs after shipping and etc at $218 a pair. So if I end up pay $240 per pair, not bad at all :D

- My two other pairs for FL already came in along with my NDC order too :smile:

Back
Top Bottom