Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I to used Amex on my kickz order after Paypal, my visa, and my MasterCard were rejected. My tracking information is now live and the shoes will be here on Monday. I'll let you guys know if I get hit with customs for how much, and how the boxes look after their long trip. I wasn't to thrilled to see their packaging for one pair, lets hope they do two better.

I to used Amex on my kickz order after Paypal, my visa, and my MasterCard were rejected. My tracking information is now live and the shoes will be here on Monday. I'll let you guys know if I get hit with customs for how much, and how the boxes look after their long trip. I wasn't to thrilled to see their packaging for one pair, lets hope they do two better.
when did you order?

that`s minor stuff, patent is only a "coat" substance applied to the leather, so if the leather is ok: no cuts or punctures and it`s only the patent substance with minor scuffs, as some other guy already told you, in the end if you wear it , you will not notice it, or anybody else will, and scuffs with wear will appear to the "flawless" pairs also, so don`t think about it anymore :wink: you`ve got a great pair just enjoy it
tell em!

soccerballer, just messaged the member i think you were refering to. I'll see if i can get a real size 12 from fnl again

judging by the pic would u say they're probably an 11? i dont even know how to word a cl ad that wont make them sound bootleg. buy these size 11 sneakers that say that they're 12. i promise they're authentic tho.....i think i'd just keep moving on if i saw that in a post

I was up at 5:20 eastern time and saw my size on kickz, again.  Pulled the trigger for the 2nd time after getting that dreaded pdf.  Got another order number now, still nothing else.  You guys think I'm good this time, or is this just the setup for another letdown?  I still don't understand how they could have sent me the "sold out" notice, and then restock my size the same or next day. 
mean.gif
Your good if: you used a card that is either "Visa-verified or MC securecode" though some(few) have had sucess wtih Amex. Thin they were able to restock from other CCs that didn't go through, people canceling that were offered the wire-transfer method or not sending  $ in Xdays to secure their pair. Like others. My pair will b here tomorrow, they went out the 8th. So if it went through they come fast once shipped, though I ordered the 3rd. My first order like yours didn't go through for the above stated reasons, I changed to another card, enrolled in program, bing-bang-boom: shoes already in Phili. Good Luck. Hope this helps

Did you have any luck with search function? I recall seeing it refered to again recently, also re: your first post about these. maybe you will have luck on CL with some1 looking for a trade or sell(being honest about the .5 difference of course) I've seen a couple peeps that need smaller sizes, this could b up their alley. Especially since you do have receipt. These may be exactly what someone was looking for, and can help you recoup your cost or reorder a better fitting pair(if you need/want another). It might be worth a shot, get creative. If nothing else your just back where you started. Good Luck!
CL trade is prob best bet since stores are "sold out" but what would you think if you saw an ad saying you have a true size 11 with all the tags, boxes, receipt say size 12?  I would be sketched out and prob wouldnt take the time to meet up and see for myself unless I was EXTREMELY desperate and was going for a hail mary.

inner tag says 12, as does the sticker on the insole and the box. they lie tho!
That's strange. It wouldn't be FNL's fault tho. Their supplier is the one to blame. The factory probably screwed up the production for a lot of the pairs sent to FNL. Same goes for the mismatched boxes and pairs with different sizes. I doubt FNL employees even open the boxes to check the shoes, let alone switch them up. It just seems more of a manufacturing issue.

That's strange. It wouldn't be FNL's fault tho. Their supplier is the one to blame. The factory probably screwed up the production for a lot of the pairs sent to FNL. Same goes for the mismatched boxes and pairs with different sizes. I doubt FNL employees even open the boxes to check the shoes, let alone switch them up. It just seems more of a manufacturing issue.

yeh that's why i tried nike claims but they said they have no way to send me a new pair. said i can send them in and they determine that there is a flaw that they'll refund me the purchase price. im gonna stop by flightclub today and see what they say. maybe they'll sell them as in store only for me

remember back in the day if u found a baseball card with the players name or something misspelled on it it would be worth a lot. maybe i've got that here. maybe i'm sitting on a goldmine with my size 12 aka size 11 jordans

soccerballer, just messaged the member i think you were refering to. I'll see if i can get a real size 12 from fnl again
judging by the pic would u say they're probably an 11? i dont even know how to word a cl ad that wont make them sound bootleg. buy these size 11 sneakers that say that they're 12. i promise they're authentic tho.....i think i'd just keep moving on if i saw that in a post
Glad you were able to PM that member hope his solution brings you one. On the how to word it. "authentic jordan retro XI bred from FNL w/ reciept(if you have) size 12,  but fit very snug(more like 11/11.5) trying to sell or trade for TTS size 12. Willing to send pics(or whatever else, video etc). What's in your favor is that they are legit, and anyone who knows this 'ish will b able to tell. It's just a shot, no1 says they will bite but maybe some1 will. Last part is are you willing to do meet ups? You don't have to, but peeps may wanna see/try on for themselves
eyes.gif

Still be prepared that upon sight some1 may  change their mind anyway, but you might have no issue at all. these could have been labeled wrong at factory and so all the other items, box shoe trees just went along to match label w/ no QC(not surprising with other JB QC issues mentioned in this thread and others) or you could put up for retail(listing size issue), and pretty sure some1 will buy no matter what. It comes down to how much effort you want to put forth now to get this resolved. Hope this helped

Your good if: you used a card that is either "Visa-verified or MC securecode" though some(few) have had sucess wtih Amex. Thin they were able to restock from other CCs that didn't go through, people canceling that were offered the wire-transfer method or not sending  $ in Xdays to secure their pair. Like others. My pair will b here tomorrow, they went out the 8th. So if it went through they come fast once shipped, though I ordered the 3rd. My first order like yours didn't go through for the above stated reasons, I changed to another card, enrolled in program, bing-bang-boom: shoes already in Phili. Good Luck. Hope this helps
I used a mastercard both times.

A window came up just before the final confirmation, and I think that is when I created a securecode account/password with MC

So, in my case I don't think my card was the prob, they just oversold??

Would I be able to know if my card was an issue this time?

Also, how long did it take you to get a follow up email w/ tracking for the successful order?

[/quote]
Did they refund you before you called or after? What did you use to pay?
I called my bank and explained the situation and they removed the pending charge. Kickz also said they were going to cancel the authorization from they end. I used a MasterCard.

Those of us who have been reading and following this thread. We know its Kickz that cancled your order. They only deal with cards that are "Verified by Visa or MC Secure"(says so in their FAQ). Not all US banks participate in this program, but I think a lot of foreign banks seem to. Check with any other banks your with or cards you may have. I got denied on my first attempt to purchase with my MC, I randomly tried an alternate MC and it went through without problem. It wasn't my bank denying either, but fraud dept stopped it(though I was on phone with them). Their system is to protect them(kickz) from fraud charges on their end also(or having to pay back claims of fraud @ high rates as some have said) I got the wire transfer email also, it actually means u have a pair held for you, for several days(if you chose wire method) U can call them back and have them "cancel order/release to the website" and try your luck at purchasing again online. Nope, I didn't feel super comfortable with wire-transfer either. Your not alone in that. Just use MC securecode page or Verified Visa page to see if any card/institution your with participates in the program so you know before checkout...Hope that helps. Good Luck
Thank you SoccerBaller

Yea the password feature is bigger in Europe, I was one of the beta tester for Verified by Visa years ago here in the U.S, but my bank that I tried to use isn't enrolled in "MasterCard Secure". I called my fraud dept before making the transaction because it's a overseas transaction and I didn't want them getting evolve and messing up the order. I can use other cards and I think they will go through but I don't want to use any other card than the one I already used. It's the card I feel most comfortable with for international transactions and it's a global card so this kind of stuff is right up it's alley. I told them to release the order so someone else can have the sneakers since I won't wire or use another card.

I get why they want to use the password feature but the funny thing is that Amex is known to be the much bigger hassle for charge backs and fraud, yet they are accepting it. I would just prefer if they didn't say they are protecting me from fraud while asking me to wire funds. Kickz is also cutting themselves off from one of the biggest banks in the world, which is of course not good for business.

Did they refund you before you called or after? What did you use to pay?
I called my bank and explained the situation and they removed the pending charge. Kickz also said they were going to cancel the authorization from they end. I used a MasterCard.

Those of us who have been reading and following this thread. We know its Kickz that cancled your order. They only deal with cards that are "Verified by Visa or MC Secure"(says so in their FAQ). Not all US banks participate in this program, but I think a lot of foreign banks seem to. Check with any other banks your with or cards you may have. I got denied on my first attempt to purchase with my MC, I randomly tried an alternate MC and it went through without problem. It wasn't my bank denying either, but fraud dept stopped it(though I was on phone with them). Their system is to protect them(kickz) from fraud charges on their end also(or having to pay back claims of fraud @ high rates as some have said) I got the wire transfer email also, it actually means u have a pair held for you, for several days(if you chose wire method) U can call them back and have them "cancel order/release to the website" and try your luck at purchasing again online. Nope, I didn't feel super comfortable with wire-transfer either. Your not alone in that. Just use MC securecode page or Verified Visa page to see if any card/institution your with participates in the program so you know before checkout...Hope that helps. Good Luck
Thank you SoccerBaller

Yea the password feature is bigger in Europe, I was one of the beta tester for Verified by Visa years ago here in the U.S, but my bank that I tried to use isn't enrolled in "MasterCard Secure". I called my fraud dept before making the transaction because it's a overseas transaction and I didn't want them getting evolve and messing up the order. I can use other cards and I think they will go through but I don't want to use any other card than the one I already used. It's the card I feel most comfortable with for international transactions and it's a global card so this kind of stuff is right up it's alley. I told them to release the order so someone else can have the sneakers since I won't wire or use another card.

I get why they want to use the password feature but the funny thing is that Amex is known to be the much bigger hassle for charge backs and fraud, yet they are accepting it. I would just prefer if they didn't say they are protecting me from fraud while asking me to wire funds. Kickz is also cutting themselves off from one of the biggest banks in the world, which is of course not good for business.

Last edited:
I used a mastercard both times.

A window came up just before the final confirmation, and I think that is when I created a securecode account/password with MC

So, in my case I don't think my card was the prob, they just oversold??

Would I be able to know if my card was an issue this time?

Also, how long did it take you to get a follow up email w/ tracking for the successful order?
If you purchased with a CC with securecode and got order number you should be good. Best way to know if your card was issue is call bank or CC company and tell them you are trying to make an international online purchase and you want to verify thats its you making purchase to see if there are any holds or flags in your fraud dept. that stopped it from going through. Successful order about 4 days but that's bc of a weekend. The guy over the phone was surprised it hadn't gone out sooner when I called to check on status. As per the email it may take 48hrs to charge card(though $ seems to be gone right away) So, give it a day or two, unless you get backorder email already. or did you just order #?

soccerballer, thanks for all the tips man. i appreciate it. i've got a true size 12 now (currently on my feet, and they're glorious :smile: ) so i'm just looking to sell. i'm gonna go by flightclub at lunch and see if they would sell them as in store only. if not i'll just list on cl and see what happens. worse comes to worse i'll just send back for a refund. i only paid about $100 over retail for the ones of cl last night so im not too sour

Thank you SoccerBaller
I get why they want to use the password feature but the funny thing is that Amex is known to be the much bigger hassle for charge backs and fraud, yet they are accepting it. I would just prefer if they didn't say they are protecting me from fraud while asking me to wire funds. Kickz is also cutting themselves off from one of the biggest banks in the world, which is of course not good for business.[/quote]
No prob. Glad I could help. Some peeps are having sucess with AMEX, some not, maybe no a full scrub on that.I also feel you on not wanting to use another card and having been on phone with other bank and fraud dept that ok'd charges. I was in same boat as you and same feeling. It comes down to, how much you want these shoes. If you are using MC securecode its there because at least 1 entity is trying to protect your info, so it might not be so bad given you know your way around an international transaction and its fees. Yeah its nuts with the fact some US banks don't participate in program. However, this info on the cards/payment they accept is all in the FAQ(though haven't seen any1 that got PP to work), its just not something many US consumers were familiar with it seems. Hope you get a pair if your still looking

remember back in the day if u found a baseball card with the players name or something misspelled on it it would be worth a lot. maybe i've got that here. maybe i'm sitting on a goldmine with my size 12 aka size 11 jordans
The guy with the missing ball on the Jampman Logo I think has that. I would keep them If I was him.

No prob. Glad I could help. Some peeps are having sucess with AMEX, some not, maybe no a full scrub on that.I also feel you on not wanting to use another card and having been on phone with other bank and fraud dept that ok'd charges. I was in same boat as you and same feeling. It comes down to, how much you want these shoes. If you are using MC securecode its there because at least 1 entity is trying to protect your info, so it might not be so bad given you know your way around an international transaction and its fees. Yeah its nuts with the fact some US banks don't participate in program. However, this info on the cards/payment they accept is all in the FAQ(though haven't seen any1 that got PP to work), its just not something many US consumers were familiar with it seems. Hope you get a pair if your still looking
I have already so I don't feel bad. I feel lucky already that's why I let the reserve go and maybe if I didn't have a pair already I would be tempted to use another payment method.

Last edited:
soccerballer, thanks for all the tips man. i appreciate it. i've got a true size 12 now (currently on my feet, and they're glorious
smile.gif
) so i'm just looking to sell. i'm gonna go by flightclub at lunch and see if they would sell them as in store only. if not i'll just list on cl and see what happens. worse comes to worse i'll just send back for a refund. i only paid about $100 over retail for the ones of cl last night so im not too sour
Anytime. Glad to hear you got 12s that are perfect size. I'm waiting on a pair of 12.5s to see what I think and 12 on hold. Have size 12 in concords though most (& I) say TTS  but recall a bit of tightness near toes I could do without. Hope Flight Club works out

WOW! That's even worse than the comparison to your concords pic, do they still seem that off when laid flat side by side. IDK what FNL will do(nothing) but you might wanna try them or NIKE even though these are probably sold out @ all places. I did read some1 who got an incorrectly sized pair from FNL and they got ahold of a MNGR who said they would help him out. Use search function and try to find that post, about incorrect sizes from FNL think more than 1 person had that happen maybe PM the one who got ahold of MNGR willing to try and help(think they are "sending" his correct size now) Good Luck! Hope this works out for ya. KUP

This happend to my Space Jams. I wear a size 10 but mine were at least an 11. But labeled as 10. I was swimming in them. Had to sell them on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom