Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Those NDC pairs up there look :pimp: congratz yall. Makes me want to take pics of my pair but I'm to lazy tho :lol:

I swear. The best shot you'll get from me.

Came in yesterday.

Anyone think cash on top of the royal 1's for my bred xi is a good trade? I copped multiple pairs for trade bait for some releases this new year.

dont think royal 1s will be that hard of a cop. if you want them, you can buy them during release date and time. and IMO theres nothing special about the royal 1s.

anyone ordered and received their order from offspring? 

i got charged $269 US + 63 in import duty fees.  am attempting to get the VAT back (should be around $43 bucks).  so that's still $280 or so. 

what's the process on getting the VAT back? 

thanks in advance.

Yoyre not getting VAT back. These dudes dont give a damb

i just watched one of the wildest videos of a hypebeast ecstatic that he copped a pair of fake 11's for $38 lmao this sh*t is sad 
mean.gif
 damn near the whole shoe was patent leather 
roll.gif
Link or it didn't happen....
nerd.gif

I ordered from kickz on 12/28. I got tracking info today saying delivery by end of day Monday. I am in Toronto, Canada.

dont think royal 1s will be that hard of a cop. if you want them, you can buy them during release date and time. and IMO theres nothing special about the royal 1s.
In my opinion there's nothing special about the Bred XI either..just trade bait is what they are. 

@the dude who ordered off of Offspring

You're gonna get hit with a BIG TIME customs fee..

Around $50+ just for one pair.  

VAT will not be refunded either.

Last edited:
Yes let us see this video MrArmani!

They will not refund you VAT.  There are few retailers that we order from on here that are willing to give us a break like SH does, especially if they don't advertise that they will do it (or offer a discount code).  Otherwise, the process of getting VAT refunded is very difficult and after the 3rd party gets their cut, you end up with about 18% of the VAT that you paid, at best.  If you were actually buying them in their store over there, they would still charge you VAT.  But as you came back into America, you could go to a customs counter and be directed to one of the 2 main third party agencies that are used to recover the VAT.  You fill out some paperwork, show items and receipts, sign some paperwork, and get refunded around 18% of the VAT you paid if you're eligible.

Buying online does not provide this luxury, and you would have to do more research and spend more time than it is worth to get your $5 out of $25 VAT back on these shoes.

From [email protected] i sent it to [email protected] originally so you might want to send to both.
Good Luck, sorry double post cant find edit on iphone
i got an email from [email protected] and was told to go through the HM Revenue and Customs for VAT return.  of course, their price did not have a breakdown on what was VAT so i have sent an email to them inquiring what the VAT was.

never had this issue with other euro sites before.  maybe i was just lucky.

So how hard was SH in the morning people on NT get there pairs?

got 2 pairs, 20mins inbetween orders
only issues were webpage crashing and chase putting a hold on my credit card for the 2nd order but called chase and rushed the guy on the phone to lift the hold, took about 8mins and STILL got my 2nd order through..i was really only doing it just to see if i could. i really expected it to be sold out by that time :evil:

HeLLo everyone! Just joined and so stoked for my fnl pair to arrive today. I admit i was one of d gazillion lurkers here who happened to be in d ryt tym when d fnl mobile was posted. BIG THANKS to you bro i almost failed to grab a pair when all d sites crashed. Anyways wish u guys a good day/night!

Please don't use D and DA :D

Pretty upset with SH right now. 

I ordered two pairs and received one. I emailed them to let them know that they sent 1/2 of the shipment. They got back to me this morning, and told me they'd ship out a pair today, that they were sorry. 

My issue is that I haven't received a shipment confirmation, meanwhile dudes that bought kicks on the restock did. 

That's shady. I have nothing but love for SH, but the way this whole Jordan situation has been shaking out lately leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Hopefully they come correct and get me the product. 

Anyone else deal with stuff like this? 

Pretty upset with SH right now. 

I ordered two pairs and received one. I emailed them to let them know that they sent 1/2 of the shipment. They got back to me this morning, and told me they'd ship out a pair today, that they were sorry. 

My issue is that I haven't received a shipment confirmation, meanwhile dudes that bought kicks on the restock did. 

That's shady. I have nothing but love for SH, but the way this whole Jordan situation has been shaking out lately leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Hopefully they come correct and get me the product. 

Anyone else deal with stuff like this? 

i haven't gotten a shipment confirmation for either pair I ordered from them this morning :frown:

Here yall go check this out 

This bamma dude said his man "Gucci Mcfly" got a pair lol I'm done with these dude

:rofl:

For 38 Dollars why is he trippin? He wanted the real joints? :lol: And am I trippin' or is that Jumpman HUGE? I'm laughing because dude sound genuinely hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom