Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

AINT NO WAY EVERY SNEAKER RETAIL SITE CRASH AT THE SAME EXACT TIME!!!!!! This just aint right, first the NDC early release and now this WTH is really goin on
smh.gif
you obviously weren't around for the DMP release

did anyone get this?:

2gvmxqs.png

i got that error when i checked out. BUT i did receive the confirmation email.

got them in my cart but never got past the shipping method page, would send me to the page about inventory and i hit try agian and now it's down again

should i give up on #%@#** Beast bay and try elsewhere or keep the faith

footlocker is working for me. i added a 12 to my cart just to look and laugh at all the websites crashing. i'll release it. i have this

number 19 FTW @ a midnight launch.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

AINT NO WAY EVERY SNEAKER RETAIL SITE CRASH AT THE SAME EXACT TIME!!!!!! This just aint right, first the NDC early release and now this WTH is really goin on
smh.gif
its happens alot
nerd.gif

QFT I've bought most of the packs including the first, I've stayed up for grapes, fire red Vs, ect.... 5 sites never crashed at once and NDC never hada site "hacked" a day b4 a release

Air Jordan Men's Retro XI/XII Countdown Package 8.5 2 $309.99 -$0.00 $619.98

Order Subtotal $619.98
Shipping $13.98
Tax* $51.15

Order Total $685.11
Credit Card: $685.11
Estimated Winner's Circle Credit: 619.98

Ordered through finishline see what happens if I get them great if not so be it

laugh.gif

- i cant help but laugh. i stopped getting my hopes up a loooooong time ago with online releases. you'd think that after all this time they'd have comeup with a better way to cop.

- oh well it's up at 4am for me.....

lol i don't even know why i bother with these online sites they always crash at the same time when a jordan release comes that people are anticipating.I'll cop 2morrow or I'll pay more than retail no big deal.

another question, i clicked on submit order, but i got an error page, i clicked back and i tried again, will i be billed twice?

Originally Posted by you big dummy

smh.gif
you obviously weren't around for the DMP release

Sounds like he has not been around any release, this is a common occurance just chill, no big conspiracy theory here its just shoes.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom