Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

called eastbay at 8:55pm pst, was on hold...
at the same time, logged onto fnl and eastbay... as you all know, both sites crashed.
still on hold with eastbay...
9:15pm rolls by and got through to an operator.
ordered my two packs (sz. 10.5), upgraded to standard plus shipping - should arrive either next tues or wed.
got off the phone by 9:20pm... received my confirmation email as well.
got a little worried for a minute but now just waiting for the packs to arrive next week... good luck to all trying to cop.

"5 o'clock in the morning,wher u gonna be..."
200_d16920i2954.jpg

maaaaaaaaaaaaan i was lookin right at them when i was about to refresh and the site just crashed....thanks guys....lol

ive had an order at the submit stage for 2 packs but i already ordered over the phone at eastbay and dont have any more money on my card

all the finishline orderers also just because your order goes through doesnt mean it confirms you pair
they fill much of the orders from there store inventory and we all know there will be know store inventory after this weekend
just giving a headsup

I sure hope my order goes through on FNL. good luck to all who are trying to cop. i'm in this thing for the 12's tho. i'm sz 11 so hit me up!

COPPED TWO SZ 13'S OFF OF EASTBAY. HAPPY AS HELL. HOPE I GET EM'. STILL GOING TO THE MALLS THOUGH. THERE'S A SNOW STORM OUT HERE IN SYRACUSE,NY SOIM HOPING THERE WON'T BE A LINE AT THE CAROUSEL MALL. FOOTLOCKER OPENS AT 7AM.

i was one of the first ones on beastGAY when everyone was still refreshing FNL, chose paid through paypal as fast as i could got to shipping method andcouldn't go on and i still won't get it

now sometimes i get on the "can't check inventory" screen or its down and phone lines are busy.

anyone that ordered from footlocker.. u get your email with your confirmation number or something.. because now im thinkin mine didnt order since its not onorder status.. anyone else havin the same problem.

anyone that ordered from footlocker.. u get your email with your confirmation number or something.. because now im thinkin mine didnt order since its not onorder status.. anyone else havin the same problem.

i added it to my cart on footlocker but after i try to checkout it takes forever to load
ohwell.gif
....i guess i might have to wait for NDC now. unless i just gottawait for either FL or FTL/Eastbay to work again.

yeah, i got that but without the error message... i just had a blank confirmation: XXXXXXXX but i got the email as well.

Back
Top Bottom