Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by MCaussade

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

today was the first day i rocked my jordan CDP 12's and i dont really complain about quality

but the shoes feel like your walking in cardboard mixed with mud in the shoe

TOTAL GARBAGE SWEATSHOP QUALITY but i already knew that buying the shoe
but yet....

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i just got my third package from finishline
laugh.gif
roll.gif

EDIT: 500th post
hahahahahahahaahahahaa...that's GREAT...
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

seriously, it's known that the shoes aren't like the OGs or Retros...so either cop and be happy with them or don't buy them and leave them for ppl who want them and don't mind the quality...trust, there's plenty of ppl out there that will happily take them...

i agree with you but as i have said so mant times the fit of the shoe is not the same at the 2003 retros i did not what the heavy feeling of the og 12'sjust the feeling of the 2003's and i would have been happy one more thing i rocked my 12's the first time after i already made the order for a thirdpack i dont even want to wear thw 11's since the 12's are so bad i'll just wear my 2001 11's they fit just fine

dont get too happy bro got a home boy that the same thing happened too and sure enough they took they money back. so i hope you got the bread for the forthpack.....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shoethentic

I finally got my size from FNL. I took a few shots with them next to the 95's and 01's. Not too impressed with the end result, but I could not pass these up seeing that they are my favorite shoe of the series!

95's/01's/08's
29ektoo.jpg

Backwards jumpan logo ??? fake ???? !*$ is going on ? I swear that a few fake XI's came out in the past with a logo facing the wrong way, did they reallydo this on the CDP ???? They must really be hiring the chongers that make fakes to run their production.

F**K

160jordansdeep wrote:

i agree with you but as i have said so mant times the fit of the shoe is not the same at the 2003 retros i did not what the heavy feeling of the og 12's just the feeling of the 2003's and i would have been happy one more thing i rocked my 12's the first time after i already made the order for a third pack i dont even want to wear thw 11's since the 12's are so bad i'll just wear my 2001 11's they fit just fine

word, I hear you kid...eh, at least you have the older retros and have that option where some don't!

Shoethentic, can you do a comparsion shot of the outside of the shoes to show the low cut of the patent?

Originally Posted by Executive76

Just got mine from the FNL 12/30 restock mine came from the warehouse too

if this is the case, then FNL cant be the only retailer that is getting replenishment stock...footlocker, champs, eastbay should also be getting more shipmentsif this is true

traveling through europe and missed all damn restock. Niketown London was sold out in less than one hour. everythign sold out.
finsihline will restock?
any chance eastbay will as well?

^finishline restocked this monday and tuesday. Check in the morning, maybe you'll get lucky.

They restock every morning it seems. Just picked up a pack size 10. There are other sizes available. Go Go Go!

Crossing fingers they don't cancel my order...

Back
Top Bottom