Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

33ykqkw.jpg

j5ck5d.jpg

2prv7n5.jpg

2md5lbo.jpg

Freakin' Love these XI's. These are pics I took today. I've worn the pair in the pics about 20 times already.

A word of caution for those of you who are receiving from the 3rd or 4th restocks, majority if not all the restock packs are returns to stores. It's notout of the realm of possibility that an unscrupulous individual would buy authentic Jordans and then return fakes in their place to the store. Just tryin'to look out for my fellow NTers. Check your joints once you get em.

Maaannn those XI's look bad
sick.gif
I'm not that excited anymore to be getting this pack in the mail on Wednesday.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

A word of caution for those of you who are receiving from the 3rd or 4th restocks, majority if not all the restock packs are returns to stores. It's not out of the realm of possibility that an unscrupulous individual would buy authentic Jordans and then return fakes in their place to the store. Just tryin' to look out for my fellow NTers. Check your joints once you get em.

that's what i was thinking...i'm hoping that if my order goes through, that mine will be authentic and not someone's return with fakes...cause idon't want to get in trouble at the store if i try to return them the fakes...but yeah...don't know how it would work if i get fakes

Is that why the pictures from a few pages ago showed the insoles with the Jumpman instead of the red CDP strip? Dayam, I couldn't get any of these, butI'd be pissed if I finally could and fakes showed up....Good info...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Maaannn those XI's look bad
sick.gif
I'm not that excited anymore to be getting this pack in the mail on Wednesday.
tired.gif

yeah the 11's do look bad
sick.gif
gald i didn't get this pack

I'm not sure if it's me but my 01 Blk/Red XI's sz 11.5 fit more like a sz 12(my feet slide around) and the CDP XI's fit nice and snug and myfeet don't slide at all. Of course I know know no retro show will be the same as the OG but I like the way the CDP XI's fit.. The CDP XII's fitnice too...

ANYBODY LOOKING FOR SZ 14. I'M TRYING TO GET THESE OFF BUT IT'S NOT AS EASY AS I THOUGHT. FNL SENT ME A PACK EVEN THOUGH I CANCELED AND ORDERED ANOTHERPACK NDC. SO NOW I HAVE TWO AND I ONLY NEED ONE. PM ME!!

I got my pack in the mail from finishline just now. I don't know what everyone is so upset about the 11's look awesome and so do the 12's?

finally.......... i got my delivery from finishline.... i ordered on the Dec 19th at 9PM PST my order status had a *
look clean sz 12

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Xavier23

lookin fresh im my 11s today still got an icy pair in da closet
pimp.gif
thats nice....but this isnt a WDYWT thread, so quit posting just to get your post up
I agree. This X cat must be 12 YO or something.

I finally got my size from FNL. I took a few shots with them next to the 95's and 01's. Not too impressed with the end result, but I could not passthese up seeing that they are my favorite shoe of the series!

95's/01's/08's
29ektoo.jpg

rc6du1.jpg

2j29ly0.jpg

fcsmc8.jpg

Did any body here order this pack from shoetrends?

I swear, i go on that site religiously, multiple times a day (from work and when i get home)... but the 11/12 packs stay out of stock (as a matter of fact, thefirst HOUR i saw them, they have been obsolete from their catalogue and have been so since they initially appeared on ST).

With that said, i think there's some shady business the peeps over there may have gotten into (perhaps, withholding their entire stock and selling them atgouge-prices on various auction sites?)

Either that, or they only received a few pairs of this collezione? (which i highly doubt, they had the 16/7 pack restocked 3 times).

Good thing I passed. I was so tempted to get these cuz I saw all the restocks on FNL but I have OG 12's and the retro lows and the 01 XI. Use the money forthe heat Nike has this year

Back
Top Bottom