Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

IMG_8026.jpeg

Couldn’t resist. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Just scored a pair of the same AJ1 OG Retro Low Black Toes like I got for myself in size 12 for the wife in M 5.5/W 7 for below retail. I didn't think I was going to be able to pull that off.

I can’t get down with the OG lows anymore, pretty much 85 lows or bust. And I have those black toes so I’m not just hating…looking forward to the royal 85 lows.
Yeah they completely ruined the OG lows with the small swoosh and removal of the lacehole.

Those recent shadow lows are nasty work tbh, look like some alibaba taobao express fake version of the 2015 Shadow Lows lol

Jealous. Was REALLY hoping the flyknit 1s would continue and they'd do lows. I think I've only seen those leak out in sample sizes, right? Don't think we ever saw an actual release. Love my Flyknit 1s
They were an Asia exclusive that never made it stateside. eBay was clutch tho, along with people hatin Flyknit 1s :lol:

Any sales on the shadow lows?
Depending on size exhibition, discount is 25% in cart

I grabbed a pair a few weeks back on 20% off at DTLR

2015 swoosh BACK!!?!

stg they going hard next year. Giving us everything we wanted . That obsidian is gonna be stupid tough in this style. If JB employees lurking 👀

Give us pine green and court purple version 1 2018s in lows with that buttery tumble leather 🔥

They were an Asia exclusive that never made it stateside. eBay was clutch tho, along with people hatin Flyknit 1s :lol:

I was able to cop the shattered backboard pair off ebay. I still wear my pair and love them. They had a black pair with white midsole. They should have released more colourways.

It’s kinda funny tbh. They realized their stock was gonna tank and suddenly they shift plans and we start getting everything we want. I bet we’ll start seeing Nike air on the back of non og/collab 3-6 soon too.
lol watch us get a proper SBB 1.0 GR retro soon

It’s kinda funny tbh. They realized their stock was gonna tank and suddenly they shift plans and we start getting everything we want. I bet we’ll start seeing Nike air on the back of non og/collab 3-6 soon too.

based on the earnings report Jordan brand was one of if not the only Nike entity to see sales/profit grow. Makes sense to use JB strategically to pad the losses in other sectors.

Back
Top Bottom