Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Usually I'm of the opinion that every Travis 1 drop would be VERY much on my wanted list, if it just didn't have that backward Swoosh. But this is the first one that I wouldn't care about regardless.

They really must not wanna sell any of that grey pair releasing this week. I already have the cements, shadow lows and silver co.jp lows.

Announcing these with the rumored improved shape is is going to kill the sales of that Baron inspired low.
Good.

The current OG low shape is a disgrace and easily the lowest point in JB history for AJ 1 lows since they started selling OG lows almost a decade ago now.

Prob been covered but what hell is going on with the shape on these?

IMG_5058.png

Got this message just now from StockX regarding the Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Black Toe for the wife. They weren't completely specific, but perhaps StockX noticed something off about the first order and declined it.

You can now expect to receive your Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Black Toe (2023) by July 25, 2024.
Though the original seller didn’t adhere to our shipping guidelines, we were able to match you with a different seller at no additional cost. We will send you another update once the seller has shipped their item for verification.

Thank you,
StockX Customer Service​

based on the earnings report Jordan brand was one of if not the only Nike entity to see sales/profit grow. Makes sense to use JB strategically to pad the losses in other sectors.
I alone would’ve made Nike never get in the hole if they never changed the shape. Too bad they got stingy trying to capitalize on all these SKUs.

I’m at a point where I don’t even care as much, the ones fatigue is real. They did this to themselves.

I alone would’ve made Nike never get in the hole if they never changed the shape. Too bad they got stingy trying to capitalize on all these SKUs.

I’m at a point where I don’t even care as much, the ones fatigue is real. They did this to themselves.

I see more people around here wearing 1’s over any other Jordan. To me, it’s the only version you can wear in any scenario.

I think they thought the AJ1 market could never be flooded since they’ve had mids widely available for decades now and it didn’t seem to impact OG 1s but they made a huge mistake by also flooding the OG 1 market with so many different models as you pointed out AND increased the retail pricepoints to $180-$200, in alignment with other retro models (when 1s were historically the “cheaper” retro Jordans at retail).

Back
Top Bottom