Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Noticed a lot of places got restocks last week here in Canada of the NG Low 85. Compared my pairs and the two have different manufacturing dates 8 months apart. Looks like the first batch sold so well they went back and made more.

Last years pair 05/2023
This years 01/2024
Any difference in the thickness of the heel padding? Seemed to be thicker (slightly too thick, imo) on the NG compared to the metallic blue pair.

I have yet to get my hands on those EXs….bought them two times….got scammed BOTH times…. I guess its just a shoe that i’m not meant to own.
You couldnt have been scammed on ebay. They have the best buyer protrection of any platform. Did you get your money back?

In Vegas for a short time, picked up the metallics at UNDFTD for $90

IMG_0669.jpeg

These really growing on me. Can’t wait to use em as my dailies. Pretty much can wear it with anything.

1’s, 4’s, 5’s and chucks look cool to me beat up and worn

white af1’s though no, not a fan when they get smoked

Last edited:
Noticed a lot of places got restocks last week here in Canada of the NG Low 85. Compared my pairs and the two have different manufacturing dates 8 months apart. Looks like the first batch sold so well they went back and made more.

Last years pair 05/2023
This years 01/2024

Same insoles as initially or are they now using the cheaper version found in the White/Navy?

Same insoles as initially or are they now using the cheaper version found in the White/Navy?
I think the new insole will be standard moving forward. My NGs from 2023, MBs, and metallic burgandy 85 highs all have the same insole. I don't mind it though tbh

I really hope they do plenty more 85 lows before they completely dog out 1s. My metallic Navy are breaking in so nice. That extra width in the toe is so nice, and the leather wears in so much nicer than the soft leather on the OG Lows of recent.

Back
Top Bottom