Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Glad To See The NT CARES Movement I Wanna Start Has Started To Catch Fire In Here!
nthat.gif

Might Make Another Loop For The Fam On My Way Outta Work If The Roads Aren't Too Bad
nerd.gif

GET AT ME!
These are also at NikeTowns for phone orders and shipping.I know Chicago,Las Vegas and New York has them for sure.

i know Las Vegas had an 11 for sure

SmS the grandfather of #ntcares

Anybody in nj nyc know if flight 23 having stock ? Saw a Twitter pic from today showing a pair. Thx

Last edited:

I think to many people have their jeans to long instead of getting a shorter length.Dudes out here with huge cuffs and pin rolling to show off the shoe and its not needed when you can just go down 2 sizes on the length.No need for NT Denim or looking like a hipster.

I love my Levi 511s with kicks.I go up 2 sizes on them so they aint nut huggers,yoga pants or young thuggish and go down 2 sizes in length and they sit right with all my kicks especially lows.Levi 508s are nice as well with kicks.

Dude in the pic above and @exo1127  rocked them right.
Pretiate that fam
nthat.gif
 I'm pretty picky with the fit/look of my jeans. I'm not really a fan of huge cuffs or pin rollin either. That's just me tho. Also never liked the look of jeans really tucked behind the tongue 
laugh.gif
 In on feet pics they don't look too bad but seein it in person always looked odd to me. Kinda similar to dudes tuckin they shirt in the front to show off a belt or somethin 
laugh.gif
 Not tryin to offend any NT fam. Do you. Simple as that. 

These are also at NikeTowns for phone orders and shipping.I know Chicago,Las Vegas and New York has them for sure.

i know Las Vegas had an 11 for sure

@IrieSupreme

Perfect, That Saves Me A Trip On These Ice Rink Roads Tonight :lol:

@COLOsneakerADO I Am Indeed Out Here In The Mile High As Well :wink:

Spent Damn Near Every Release Outside NT On 16th Back In The Good Ole Days. :pimp:

Last edited:

Lol. I went down .5 on mine as well. The 9 wasn't huge, but the 8.5 is comfy.

Nice pic. I like the fit of those jeans too.  Seems like a lot of dudes here either wear their pants too tight or too loose.
'ppreciate that. I personally hate jean shopping. Everything I buy seems to feel too tight or too loose. 

Damn, ID on the jeans please? Those fit the low 1s perfectly.
Believe it or not, these are some AE jeans I bought a couple years ago when I was in my prep phase! lmao. Im thinking about ripping them up a little more the the distressed look. But they are the only ones I like to wear with these 1s so ill just probably end up leaving them be. 

Glad To See The NT CARES Movement I Wanna Start Has Started To Catch Fire In Here!
nthat.gif

Repped! Reason why I stay wit NT man
nthat.gif
 It's tough to really look out for ppl nowadays tho. I've helped others and caught them tryin to flip the very same pair I looked out for them 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Whats the fit on these?

Im usually a 10 in all jordans but went up.5 on these.I have wider feet and narrow shoes are the devil.I rock a 10.5 and 11 in nike SB.

Pretiate that fam
nthat.gif
 I'm pretty picky with the fit/look of my jeans. I'm not really a fan of huge cuffs or pin rollin either. That's just me tho. Also never liked the look of jeans really tucked behind the tongue 
laugh.gif
 In on feet pics they don't look too bad but seein it in person always looked odd to me. Kinda similar to dudes tuckin they shirt in the front to show off a belt or somethin 
laugh.gif
 Not tryin to offend any NT fam. Do you. Simple as that. 
No doubt

What kind of jeans were those and in ya avy?
Perfect, That Saves Me A Trip On These Ice Rink Roads Tonight
laugh.gif

No doubt

'ppreciate that. I personally hate jean shopping. Everything I buy seems to feel too tight or too loose. 

Believe it or not, these are some AE jeans I bought a couple years ago when I was in my prep phase! lmao. Im thinking about ripping them up a little more the the distressed look. But they are the only ones I like to wear with these 1s so ill just probably end up leaving them be. 
Ah I gotcha homie, do you remember what the fit was? Looks like slim straight cut.

I'll be back at the mall on Monday I'll check for a 14

I'm wayyy late man, my apologies. PM if you were successful. If not, I really, really appreciate it. Thanks. This was a bizarre release. They seemed to be everywhere but, at least in my opinion, they weren't very attainable. Perhaps it was just my size.

Whats the fit on these?

Im usually a 10 in all jordans but went up.5 on these.I have wider feet and narrow shoes are the devil.I rock a 10.5 and 11 in nike SB.
These are a little roomier compared to my 2013 hi's. Some have reported the same as well. Goin .5 down seems to be the overall recommendation. 
What kind of jeans were those and in ya avy?
I forgot which jeans are those in my avy my bad. What I've been rockin all the time and what I've been postin my pics with are H&M Slim Low Waist. O/N:847190. I believe they were $40.

These are a little roomier compared to my 2013 hi's. Some have reported the same as well. Goin .5 down seems to be the overall recommendation. 

I forgot which jeans are those in my avy my bad. What I've been rockin all the time and what I've been postin my pics with are H&M Slim Low Waist. O/N:847190. I believe they were $40.
Dammit lol.I hope these aint to big.

Thanks tho.

ddash ddash I owe you big time. Amazing. Got 'em. Thank you so much. bballermarkie bballermarkie I'll save you a trip, but from one big footer to another I may need help 2/28 or 5/30. Thanks again.

If CT ever gets anything, which it doesn't, I'd be glad to return the favor.

@ddash I owe you big time. Amazing. Got 'em. Thank you so much. @bballermarkie I'll save you a trip, but from one big footer to another I may need help 2/28 or 5/30. Thanks again.

If CT ever gets anything, which it doesn't, I'd be glad to return the favor.
No problem fam,Glad I could help you.

I will need help on the 28th also lol.

Everybody if you looking for these just call niketowns.You can call 1 and they will check the system and tell you exactly which niketown has your size if they dont.

If they ever drop these in the royal or shadow colorway I have a feeling we're gonna be nostalgic about how kind & helpful everyone was (used to be). You better believe a shadow or royal (especially) low will attract the beasts.

If they ever drop these in the royal or shadow colorway I have a feeling we're gonna be nostalgic about how kind & helpful everyone was (used to be). You better believe a shadow or royal (especially) low will attract the beasts.
Maybe

Do you think these lows will bring down the prices of the highs?

I been wanting a pair of highs but aint paying the prices on them now.So I am hoping these will do lol

Back
Top Bottom