Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Sorry , I couldn't edit this down (pain in the *** with an iPad) but are you in Co? I know you were giving me help on the HOH up in Denver but I wasn't sure.
I think he is. I am too. Good to see more Denver/ Boulder NTers.

Called the day before release and locked down the last pair in 10.5 near me lol. Loved how people slept on these hard

I'm digging these shoes, even doubled up

But damn if the red part isn't the worst quality on a shoe I've bought

I'm digging these shoes, even doubled up

But damn if the red part isn't the worst quality on a shoe I've bought
This.. 

You could pinch the toe box and it'll stay pinched until you flatten them down.... 
laugh.gif

Good stuff bro

Next up size 9 and a few sizes left (no size 8 or 8.5) at millennium shoes in Cali
Email them asap :
[email protected]

They just responded with sizes available.

Ps I need a size 8

Called the day before release and locked down the last pair in 10.5 near me lol. Loved how people slept on these hard

I used to live out there and I was sick when they closed Niketown on 16th street

Just Confirmed they have 8.5 but I need a siZe 8 these mofo fit .5 big for me. They remind me of my bred 13's. A little roomy

Last edited:

Ya what's good man!? I'm down in the Springs but spent 4.5 of the best years of my life up in Boulder. There is also @Minhsanity, who helped me get a pair of black toes last summer when they got released to certain outlets. The mills had them. Welcome by the way. I'm still a noob here but this place is great ..

Just Confirmed they have 8.5 but I need a siZe 8 these mofo fit .5 big for me. They remind me of my bred 13's. A little roomy
Lol. I went down .5 on mine as well. The 9 wasn't huge, but the 8.5 is comfy.
Nice pic. I like the fit of those jeans too.  Seems like a lot of dudes here either wear their pants too tight or too loose.

I was pretty bummed about not being able to get them Saturday. I ended up calling FootAction on the other side of town today to see if they had them and surprisingly they did. Bought the only size 9 for me and my cousin got a 8.5. The employee said everyone slept on them. They're really nice. TTS for me and I have wide/flat feet. I'm trying to double up but can't find another for retail. lol.
Good stuff bro

Next up size 9 and a few sizes left (no size 8 or 8.5) at millennium shoes in Cali
Email them asap :
[email protected]

They just responded with sizes available.

Ps I need a size 8
For those still looking…

Last edited:

Lol. I went down .5 on mine as well. The 9 wasn't huge, but the 8.5 is comfy.

Nice pic. I like the fit of those jeans too.  Seems like a lot of dudes here either wear their pants too tight or too loose.
I think to many people have their jeans to long instead of getting a shorter length.Dudes out here with huge cuffs and pin rolling to show off the shoe and its not needed when you can just go down 2 sizes on the length.No need for NT Denim or looking like a hipster.

I love my Levi 511s with kicks.I go up 2 sizes on them so they aint nut huggers,yoga pants or young thuggish and go down 2 sizes in length and they sit right with all my kicks especially lows.Levi 508s are nice as well with kicks.

Dude in the pic above and @exo1127  rocked them right.

Last edited:
Glad To See The NT CARES Movement I Wanna Start Has Started To Catch Fire In Here! :nthat:

Might Make Another Loop For The Fam On My Way Outta Work If The Roads Aren't Too Bad :nerd:

GET AT ME!

Back
Top Bottom