Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

There is no thread for the Grey lows. Just this thread, which should be used for all lows since there are only 2 confirmed so far. No pictures of grey lows exist yet, aside from a catalog scan.

I hope everyone that's all hyped up from picture leaves me two size 14s. I've been waiting for these since day 1.

Leave @zyzz three pairs too of his size haha
thanks man!!

Brah, with everyone wanting these. Ill be lucky if i come away with one pair

Lol what? Hype is super low with these. Whatchu talkin bout wilis!

Awkward-Ba-Dum-Tss-Reaction-Gif-On-SNL.gif

no its not, were 2 weeks ago.

talk to me a day or two before the drop. these are selling out QUICK

Are you sure your in the right thread dude, you might be mistaken for the bred 11 low.

Those black and white 1 highs were limited and didn't sell out.

I mean if they do sell out I'll eat my words, but I'm lookin at the total view count at 20,000 and only 300 replies. These are pretty low numbers for a thread that started back in sept.

Last edited:
black and whites did not go on sale so that is selling out, did u mean instantly? if so these will not sell out instantly and should be available in most places through the weekend of the release unless certain people start wearing them on tour or in the public eye before release.

Are you sure your in the right thread dude, you might be mistaken for the bred 11 low.

I mean if they do sell out I'll eat my words, but I'm lookin at the total view count at 20,000 and only 300 replies. These are pretty low numbers for a thread that started back in sept.

NT doesnt account for anything :lol:

You still have to remember, we talkin about low 1's here. The market is already flooded with them. They kinda already have a bred low out there, the ones with the cement print.

Maybe the masses who dont know will just think these 1 lows are like all the other ones

NT doesnt account for anything
laugh.gif
this guy knows. 

You still have to remember, we talkin about low 1's here. The market is already flooded with them. They kinda already have a bred low out there, the ones with the cement print.
the market has been flooded with retro 1 mids for a while too... they have had bred'ish color ups that did nothing at retail..

yall buggin 

the market has been flooded with retro 1 mids for a while too... they have had bred'ish color ups that did nothing at retail..

yall buggin 

I never really understood why JB pushed mids so hard... I see nearly all mids go on sale for steep discounts

Back
Top Bottom