Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

These will b mine! Been waiting for these they look sweet! Hope they are a easy pickup, seem to b so far

lows are looking real good on feet. I was real iffy of them when the leaked pics came out but after seeing them on feet its a must!

lows are looking real good on feet. I was real iffy of them when the leaked pics came out but after seeing them on feet its a must!
This. I'd like to see another on feet angle. Lookin good so far.

@Isaiah_Thomas: #JsOnMyFeet

This pic did it for me 
mean.gif

Absolutely hated them before I saw this on foot.

Need a pair now so I won't beat my highs. 

This pic did it for me 
mean.gif

Absolutely hated them before I saw this on foot.

Need a pair now so I won't beat my highs. 
exactly the same feelings bro. i dont wanna spend that much money at the first q of the year but these are fire...

There is no thread for the Grey lows. Just this thread, which should be used for all lows since there are only 2 confirmed so far. No pictures of grey lows exist yet, aside from a catalog scan.

I hope everyone that's all hyped up from picture leaves me two size 14s. I've been waiting for these since day 1.

Leave @zyzz three pairs too of his size haha

Last edited:
There is no thread for the Grey lows. Just this thread, which should be used for all lows since there are only 2 confirmed so far. No pictures of grey lows exist yet, aside from a catalog scan.

I hope everyone that's all hyped up from picture leaves me two size 14s. I've been waiting for these since day 1.

Leave @zyzz three pairs too of his size haha
patience. 

I need these

they need to make a Royal low as well

Lows are a spring/summer shoe and should be kept white based like natural greys and metallic blues imo. Black based like royals and black/reds are nice but not as nice.

Back
Top Bottom