• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ebay's authentication is incompetent

I sold Pine Green 1's and Turbo Greens to the same person. Pines arrived first and whoever verified them checked them off as the Turbos and shipped them to the buyer. Once the Turbos land they "fail authentication" cause the authenticator thought they were supposed to be Pines.

No I didn't ship them wrong I checked.
I just read the case details and it says the shoes were "more worn than stated/shown within the listing."

So they're not saying they're fake.

Which still baffles me because they were listed as brand new and the only thing I did was try on the right shoe on carpet floors a couple times to see if they fit...which I even stated within the listing. There's no marks, creases or scuffs of any kind. The left shoe is still wrapped up in paper. They weren't listed as deadstock.

The size 11.5 I sold is the exact same way and I'll wager right now that they pass inspection with a different authenticator.

Last edited:
3DE0C4AC-999A-47D1-9D3B-546B977AC1B7.jpeg

I told myself that I'll stay out of buying sneakers once I buy either a pair of WC3s or FR5s. If the reimagined BT1s are real I might break that promise :lol: But I won't probably exert as much effort as I have with the L&Fs. ****'s not worth it to be stressed over for a long period of time, regardless if it's before or after the drop

I just read the case details and it says the shoes were "more worn than stated/shown within the listing."

So they're not saying they're fake.

Which still baffles me because they were listed as brand new and the only thing I did was try on the right shoe on carpet floors a couple times to see if they fit...which I even stated within the listing. There's no marks, creases or scuffs of any kind. The left shoe is still wrapped up in paper. They weren't listed as deadstock.

The size 11.5 I sold is the exact same way and I'll wager right now that they pass inspection with a different authenticator.

Goat flagged my brand new fire reds once because it was “used”. The right shoe was tried on once so there was a piece of lint on the sole.

They sent it back, I wiped it off, resold and I demanded them to refund the shipping charge from the rejected order which they did.

I genuinely really like the sbb colorblocking so I love the 1.0 a ton. It was the 2.0 with the plastic wing that I couldn't get down with. These are gorgeous too and I'm in for a pair. A bit repetitive but a ton of people have chi's, black toe, bred toe, and banneds so whatever.
I'm a ton of people.

Also own 1.0s and will get the new joints if not a hassle. Also bought Gorge Greens on sale a couple weeks back.

I love me some green.

Back
Top Bottom