Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Y'all like the fresh mints? I love them but I hate they got the tongue tag from the biohacks. I think the OG High Pollens will be like that too smh

Got my biohacks in and they are really nice material-wise but too busy for my taste in jordans

No

I had to double up during the weekend. I went with my true size on the second pair, and they’re very snug. I have slightly wide feet, they’re good on my left foot but uncomfortably tight on my right. So I’ll def be wearing the .5 up, and keeping my true size on ice.
0CCE5123-8610-424F-A24A-B51A1EFD6C63.jpeg
0270C9E9-DEF2-4F1A-AB2F-8FA5767B0D43.jpeg
Hey, NT fam.

Can I borrow a pair...just on the weekends ?

Or we can do an even trade, for my first born.

I’ve had the 85 for a min now, I grabbed that first red/black colorway when they dropped.

But I ain’t as bad as you lol, I still give OG highs run if it’s a decent release....which hasn’t been many.

Marcus could go on Social media right now and tell everyone he backdoored the shoes and Nike still wouldn’t do a thing. Why? Cause his dad is Michael Jordan. What are they gunna do?
I know I know but I checked this dude’s ig . This man had so many unreleased shoes , I’m talking about Oregon exclusives ... etc

Marcus could go on Social media right now and tell everyone he backdoored the shoes and Nike still wouldn’t do a thing. Why? Cause his dad is Michael Jordan. What are they gunna do?
Marcus’ glitter 1s selling for 4 g’s. Have a laugh.

Back
Top Bottom