Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Actually I lied, only ill feelings are towards @ihust1e and GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal because they cop everything and wear around my size lol. And I hate @KanyIZZY too.
519254946114175007.png

Crimson Tints were by far the most disappointing shoe I've ever had. Never returned a sneaker before those. Hell, I rarely return anything, but man...those suck in person.

The pics lied like a mf :lol:

Thinkin back to 16' when 1s weren't yet at the precipice of hype and I had almost all the "nike air" b/reds. From '85-'16 sans the the "banned" outlet pairs. I thought it was interesting how the nike store pair and the finish line pair were different. Finishline pairs being the brighter of the two.

sJke3OR.jpg
ij90Af4.jpg
r0KgGjN.jpg
yvZVfOe.jpg
RSTmN6c.jpg
23rKr3Q.jpg
63Qrg1K.jpg
MUBzXC7.jpg
WV0v6Kk.jpg
Those two are the same year? And the color was that different between them?

Those two are the same year? And the color was that different between them?

Yeah, same year copped both on release day. Most of the pairs directly from my nike flagship store had a deeper red while the ones from other retail spots had a lighter shade of red.

Wow that's crazy. Was one preferred over the other?

For me personally I didnt mind either color. I just threw red laces in the brighter pair and kept the darker pair with black laces. Between stores I've no idea what the deal was. Maybe it's like this recent Obsidian release where people were talking about the pairs that came straight from nike/snkrs had that nice lumpy sail leather while the ones from other stores had more varied pairs interms of look and feel of the leathers.

Thinkin back to 16' when 1s weren't yet at the precipice of hype and I had almost all the "nike air" b/reds. From '85-'16 sans the the "banned" outlet pairs. I thought it was interesting how the nike store pair and the finish line pair were different. Finishline pairs being the brighter of the two.

I can confirm this is true. I got my pair from my Finish Line plug, and they are definitely more on the vibrant side, close to the 2013 pairs.
That's why I was originally confused when people were talking about the 13 pair being "so much more vibrant", cuz that was the only pair I had as reference.

just tryna understand the logic behind caring about the shoe size sticker on the insole. you can't feel it, it isn't noticeable to anyone, including you when it's being worn. so, again, I'm just asking a question.

I don’t like the way it looks on the inside of my shoe and it shouldn’t be there as a permanent fixture in my shoes. Different strokes different folks. I guess it’s not for you to understand so don’t have a brain aneurysm trying to understand it if it’s that hard lol.

Crimson Tints were by far the most disappointing shoe I've ever had. Never returned a sneaker before those. Hell, I rarely return anything, but man...those suck in person.

The pics lied like a mf :lol:

What sold me was one of those dope altered filter pics on IG, the tints had this really soft looking pink like the "when pigs fly" nike dunk sb but I was very wrong. My fomo got the best of me and I copped. The color wasnt like what I saw on the pics at all. It was more peach than pink and I was not feeling it sent them back after 4 days. Good riddance

Back
Top Bottom