• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Forgot about these
44C21DB8-D78F-454C-BFF0-FECAD5DE5A5B.png
More SB's??w

wearing here too

money buy happiness
I guess, so rich ppl are never miserable? Personally for me theres more to life than objects, like family, health, relationships & real connections with others, peace of mind, contentment....those sort of things.

But im sure buying things brings true happiness forever & is the key to life & isn't just a quick way to fill some void or emptiness in us all.

If you didn't have a mortgage and car payment and on your parents health insurance, you could walk into your local and offer the owner a G for his entire stock of whatever you wanted.

I've said it before, but the women's pair looks better than the men's.
they both dope in their own right, but I could see the majority going with the men's pair. the patents are love/hate. not much in between. I have both, but if I had to choose I'd probably go with the chills bc less ppl have them and they pop a bit more.

I guess, so rich ppl are never miserable? Personally for me theres more to life than objects, like family, health, relationships & real connections with others, peace of mind, contentment....those sort of things.

But im sure buying things brings true happiness forever & is the key to life & isn't just a quick way to fill some void or emptiness in us all.

I mean if you’re rich, you have a lot more flexibility to actually live life and do what you feel passionate about, without worrying about how much it pays and simply working a job or career into retirement because of the paycheck, benefits, etc. You also have the resources to travel and whatnot, whereas if you weren’t rich, you wouldn’t be able to do it at that level-if not for the money, for the time off of work, etc. That said, even if you want to live unselfishly and get fulfillment that way, being rich allows you the means to undertake in philanthropy or simply help those around you, in positive ways that even most upper-middle class people could not do.

My point is it’s far easier to be happy if you’re rich, than if you’re poor or middle-class simply because you have waaaay more options on how you can live life and far more freedom to do things because you WANT to, not because you HAVE to.

Didn’t like blue moons initially but tried for em...but once I got finessed out my pair(ftl sold reserve early since it was a weekday release)every pic I see makes me want them smh

Didn’t like blue moons initially but tried for em...but once I got finessed out my pair(ftl sold reserve early since it was a weekday release)every pic I see makes me want them smh

They weren’t going for much over retail during the few weeks after releases. Prices have risen significantly since release though.

I mean if you’re rich, you have a lot more flexibility to actually live life and do what you feel passionate about, without worrying about how much it pays and simply working a job or career into retirement because of the paycheck, benefits, etc. You also have the resources to travel and whatnot, whereas if you weren’t rich, you wouldn’t be able to do it at that level-if not for the money, for the time off of work, etc. That said, even if you want to live unselfishly and get fulfillment that way, being rich allows you the means to undertake in philanthropy or simply help those around you, in positive ways that even most upper-middle class people could not do.

My point is it’s far easier to be happy if you’re rich, than if you’re poor or middle-class simply because you have waaaay more options on how you can live life and far more freedom to do things because you WANT to, not because you HAVE to.
I agree, IF what makes you "happy" or if to live one's ideal "happy" life, requires money. Not that I'd EVER want to live this way, but if living off of the land in the middle of the forest, completely free of money and materialistic things, makes one truly happy, being rich or not would make no difference. IMO, in the world that we live in, money does give more options/routes to be able to do/be/experience, but it differs from person to person on what they want to do/be/experience that'll make them happy, and as such it differs from person to person on whether those things require little, lots, or no money at all.

Well said my man. But I kinna disagree. I don't think its about having more options, I think its more about who you are & how you view/live life & what's important to you. I mean, theres plenty of rich ppl who turn to drugs & alcohol, prescriptions, therapy, or end up taking their life & finacially they're free to do what they want. Theres still a void there that cannot be replaced with objects & vacations. We see this alot in the entertainment buisness. Plenty of rich ppl with options to do what they want. I mean, if a friend or family member dies, a vacation and a new car wont fill that hole.

I think its simply about knowing who u really are, being content with that and having strong values on whats important in life. I don't think it's about the money, I think its about the desisions you make on how to live & view your life, and the money itself can't make those desisions for you.

Last edited:
Not that I'd EVER want to live this way, but if living off of the land in the middle of the forest, completely free of money and materialistic things, makes one truly happy, being rich or not would make no difference.

You still need money to buy or rent the land, my friend.

My point was that being rich will always be better than not being rich because you can literally do whatever you want to do that makes you happy (and isn’t illegal, obviously) without worrying about societal restrictions on resources needed to do said things.

Hell, you could literally even donate all of your money and still be far better off because you wouldn’t pay $1 in taxes for the rest of your life.

I think its simply about knowing who u really are, being content with that and having strong values on whats important in life. I don't think it's about the money, I think its about the desisions you make on how to live & view your life, and the money itself can't make that desisions for you.

Sure but my point wasn’t about people’s decision making-there are plenty of poor people who make stupid decisions and end up dead/jail and plenty of insanely rich people like Jeremy Epstein, Bill Cosby, Bernie Madoff, etc. etc. who have done the same.

Having strong values is definitely important but, by having money, you are granted the ability to not go down negative paths where money is the main attraction. How many people end up in jail for drug dealing or theft? Sadly a lot of these people are doing this because they are driven by the allure of money, without actually having much of it themselves. Hell, years ago, one of my old coworkers was a retired detective from Baltimore and he told me that the two reasons people commit 90% of crimes are to attain money or to attain sex.

In the US, even upper-middle class people are working 9-10 hour days easily. How many of those people absolutely love their jobs? Most are probably working those jobs because they have to feed themselves and their families. And these are higher paying jobs, I can’t even imagine what the dissatisfaction with low paying jobs is. Being rich literally makes these problems nonexistent because the freedom to work how you want to is suddenly a real possibility.

Back
Top Bottom