Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Count me in for one
9F6F7C18-8379-4836-B527-B799FFD52FE8.jpeg
These have grown on me. Will cop if they’re available later on down the line.

Most likely either buys fakes from those trash ig top sellers passes them off as legit pairs or he at the local mall in the parking lot on his knees playing the managers meat whistles for dibs on pairs. At that rate dude gonna need jaw surgery from all the beef intake

:rofl:
Man can’t be getting em honest?

Sheesh.

yeah i think im in for them reverse chi's >D

I think this is the first time I've seen them referred to as Reverse Chi's, can't believe I didn't see it, and dammit it's a nickname that makes sense haha. They're growing on me... though I'd prefer a blue version like on the old '85 sample page.

I think this is the first time I've seen them referred to as Reverse Chi's, can't believe I didn't see it, and dammit it's a nickname that makes sense haha. They're growing on me... though I'd prefer a blue version like on the old '85 sample page.
Yeah once the pics surfaced with red laces, thats what instantly came to mind

yeah i think im in for them reverse chi's >D
Wow. Never noticed this until now. They literally are completely reversed color wise (red and black swapped places, even the tongue tag is red on white instead of white on red). That’s kind of dope. I’m still passing, but this is a cool execution.

Yeah definitely not making the connection to reverse chi lol to me they're just a reminder that Nike can give us a black/white remaster but absolutely refuse to.

Back
Top Bottom