Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
wondering if Nike will release the blk maizes without the nonsense "No photos", "crease" "wear me", writing. Same with the blk white red.

Attachments

• 20190529_224445.jpg
    20190529_224445.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 75
consensus on sizing for bones and la pair? Seeing a lot of people on Facebook and a few on here saying they run small

Buying These To Strip And Convince Yourself Of Owning “Chi’s” Is A True Disservice....

I’d Wait That One Out Personally

I don’t have Chi’s, so I stripped the paint because I love the red/white cw. I’m well aware they aren’t Chi’s and am not trying to convince myself they are; but I do think they look awesome and way better than the LA cw.

Do those chis look lil suspect or am i seeing things? The Right shoe. Difff shades of red bw the two. Toe box shape
the more i look at it now.
i do see a difference in the toe boxes....
the right shoe has slightly larger holes...
i also see the back tabs are not the same on both as well i guess, i should also ask if these are legit...

Chi’s are easily my favorite pair and I would easily buy another one if they were in the $400 range. Sadly, I’d have to wait for a new re-release. In better news. I went ahead and bought the storm blue union 1’s.

Unions cost more than Chicago’s though....

LA/CHI From SNKRs Delivered Today And Man Am I Impressed By This Colorway! Materials Have Been Better On Sections Of Other Releases (ToeBox For Example), But There’s Something Vintage And Rustic About This Color Combo That I Truly Do Enjoy :smokin

*For All The “That’s Not How They Look In Person” Commentators, It’s Dark In My Usual Photo Spot Now And I’ll Get Some Natural Lighting Shots In The Next Couple Days :wink:
07FA7256-4DC7-481F-B8CA-EC61B87269B3.jpeg

9D0D8F87-51B5-4B45-9F76-78BAFD5F79B2.jpeg

95943176-9520-47E1-A2D6-60248B518A47.jpeg

27132218-FC6E-49D9-8B9F-EEE9055F9060.jpeg

2CE7A435-7714-42F9-B9AA-BAEEB63F81A4.jpeg

Those Magic jerseys are complete fireballs

I bought the Phantoms with the 25% NDC code...these ain't even worth $100.

Colorway isn't bad but the shoe just looks so, so cheap. Just garbage

Are they really that bad that you’re going to return them? I was considering getting a pair since they’re so cheap but your comment is making me rethink that decision.

Are they really that bad that you’re going to return them? I was considering getting a pair since they’re so cheap but your comment is making me rethink that decision.

Nah. Very, very fortunate that the $100 isn't a big deal to me. Just gonna go into the collection for now. No intention of wearing them anytime soon. The white flyleather legit looks like someone unwrapped a crumple piece of paper.

Got to open and look at my NYC to Paris pair today. Theyre pretty cool i guess, not sure if i like that outline of pink that you can see but i do like how subtle and plain the shoe is since its just grey and black. Curious how it would look like with a lighter tongue though

Back
Top Bottom