Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
im running chuck 2 lunarlons right now....chucks run half a size small, so i use my size 9 insole in my 9.5 jays. they fit fine with no slippage at all.

im guessing you can use the same size or half size down and be fine.

Copy. I wasn't clear, I meant does the insole affect the way the shoe fits, length wise?

Copy. I wasn't clear, I meant does the insole affect the way the shoe fits, length wise?
oh gotcha...most insoles are gonna be slightly thicker than the stock ones, so yes....it'll likely fit more snug on the top of your foot, right under the laces. length-wise, you'll be fine as long as there isnt some crazy heel cup that pushes your foot forward.

Have u tried the rebounce insoles? Are they comfortable? Saw the adds for them pop up on my feed and was curious if they really used basf boost pellets

Have u tried the rebounce insoles? Are they comfortable? Saw the adds for them pop up on my feed and was curious if they really used basf boost pellets
not yet...thinking of going in on a multipack with some local dudes to try em out. a buddy of mine is in a boost-centric shoe group and he said they're all about them.

it's about drinking red wine after a certain age bruh...
alchohol too much wear and tear on your body. waking up hing over and throwing up is for young ppl
Lol.
It doesnt even have to be that way even for liquor. I thoroughly enjoy chillin on a couple of glass of bourbon cuz I like the taste. Wine is as bad except you wont feel hung over and throw up, you'll just get fat, full, and even more bloated.

You shouldn’t sleep on these, very very nice. Very similar leather to the original Lance Mountains.

64767845-AB44-4E2A-9C4D-598BF5518A22.jpeg

I can see with these random skate shop drops I’m gonna end up piecing this set together with whatever random sz I can grab just like I had to with lm’s smh ‍♂️

Anyone have a pair of UNC off white 1's and can tell me which direction the glue marks go underneath the insole? Thanks and will rep.

Back
Top Bottom