Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone cop the panda things. I had to pick them up since i do not have the black and white 1s.

Thought about it...but I'd rather throw that 170 towards the shoe imma be missing out on tomorrow. Set aside part of my refund check just for them.

So just a small nitpick, and maybe this has been discussed before; but is the “Nike Air“ branding in the insole a rub-on tattoo? Because after one wear, the NA disappears. Lmao

Dude I dont get it at all because on all the other numbered retros that Nike Air ain't rubbed off a smidge.

I don’t get why this is a problem to begin with. Dudes who wear once and want to sell usually are the only people who are bothered by this

I think it's a nice touch tbh I love lacing up my Black Metallic 16' V and seeing that Nike air still intact after all this time.

AB385086-0FFF-4715-9DBA-31819342EDBF.jpeg

Loving These

My 1s are comfortable as is, but say I copped the Chuck insole, does it change sizing?

My 1s are comfortable as is, but say I copped the Chuck insole, does it change sizing?
im running chuck 2 lunarlons right now....chucks run half a size small, so i use my size 9 insole in my 9.5 jays. they fit fine with no slippage at all.

im guessing you can use the same size or half size down and be fine.

Back
Top Bottom