Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I mentioned that my shipping and billing address was the same and he said I SHOULD be good.

If billing and shipping don't match you're probably screwed it's a pretty common requirement for online orders And speaking from experience in banking most companies enforce it to protect against charge back.

Lol, it’s not a common requirement. Only like Supreme and Kith require this

Yeah not matching billing and shipping is actually pretty common lol

Especially when online shops give you the option for that

Pics? Maybe it was a very hit and miss release, but mine clearly had the worst leather out of maybe any pair of 1s I own. It seriously looks like plastic. Mine are still ds so I guess I can hope they do break in once I wear them.

It’s that damn black leather. It’s just straight synthetic stiff leather. I get they do it so the shoe keeps its shape but there has got to be another way to at least get split grained leather that can hold that shape cause that plastic black faux leather is WEAK.

7B849A3B-53CF-40EB-BDA5-FEA594476429.png
Fixed?

My Royals have HELLA glitter... like the entire black upper. Think I’m gonna leave them be and rock em like that. **** it.

Anyone notice the glitter dyeing down lately towards the winter? All my pairs aren’t that bad lately as compared to over the summer.

431AB14C-F65F-4702-8211-E6F17FC3C4FE.png
Well since those patent one are ladies only I wonder if these are the men’s release ones
I’d almost bet money that these won’t be it. Can’t image they’d have a completely patent leather, navy or obsidian and Carolina blue, women’s pair, to then have such a boring pair for men.

For those who ordered ROY's from SNKRS, did you get your pair already?
Mine were already at my door today on a Monday. Nike upgraded me from standard to 2 day:pimp:

Either that, or maybe FedEx didn't want to deal with the whole Thanksgiving/Black Friday madness. Mine came from the IN facility and I'm in Socal

Back
Top Bottom