Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These unions are unique and I doubt we’ll see another Jordan 1 like them.

JB Design Team...

giphy.gif

Yall wylin talking about Frags are overrated. Most of the greatest 1s, IMO, are the simplest color ways. They were executed flawlessly, were actually limited, and aged well (as far as style). Now I wouldn't pay the insane resale but I was lucky enough to cop for retail when they dropped.

U said they not unique... they just blue black toes... nah... they more than that... u must not own a pair... plus the 1st to get the OG shape semi right... buttery too...

Lol because I don't have a pair I can't have an opinion on said pair? I'll cop a pair when I want too. They are not unique, they are BLUE black toes, that's it. It being the first to have the new shape, which all 1s have now, means nothing at all. The Lasers were the second, what's their prize?

Still waiting on what makes them "unique."

Lol because I don't have a pair I can't have an opinion on said pair? I'll cop a pair when I want too. They are not unique, they are BLUE black toes, that's it. It being the first to have the new shape, which all 1s have now, means nothing at all. The Lasers were the second, what's their prize?

Nah... but do u slim...

That's why you don't think they are overrated, because you got them for retail. :lol:

They are overrated because of the ridiculous resale price. They aren't nice enough to warrant that. It's all hype.

Let's be real what super hype shoes deserves the insane resale price? I'll give a shoe credit when it's dope but it's not many shoes I'd pay way over retail for. But then again my luck is crazy so I can be picky 8).

I agree with you, nothing more than blue Black Toe's. Plus, there's no real history behind it like the original Black Toe's.

That's why you don't think they are overrated, because you got them for retail. :lol:

They are overrated because of the ridiculous resale price. They aren't nice enough to warrant that. It's all hype.

Exactly. The shoe looks great, but it's overrated because of the price point. I'm not saying that they are trash, I wish I got them for retail. I've been debating copping but... I come to my senses before I click that purchase button though. They'll be in my collection one day, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom