Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Exactly. The shoe looks great, but it's overrated because of the price point. I'm not saying that they are trash, I wish I got them for retail. I've been debating copping but... I come to my senses before I click that purchase button though. They'll be in my collection one day, unfortunately.

The shoe is nice, but nothing to pay that kind of money for. Plus, they are starting to glitter. Keep your money.

The shoe is nice, but nothing to pay that kind of money for. Plus, they are starting to glitter. Keep your money.

I have so many pairs glittering, it comes with the territory.

Attachments

• 85B1D396-6B74-4C62-AF6C-CB2276936921.jpeg
    85B1D396-6B74-4C62-AF6C-CB2276936921.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
I owned frags.. loved them.. but I have to agree with them being a tad overrated. Quality is good, shape was nice.. other than that, pretty ordinary shoe.. that’s just me though

Nah slim... Frags was the 1st ones with the good shape... and are buttery... yall trippin...

Yall wylin talking about Frags are overrated. Most of the greatest 1s, IMO, are the simplest color ways. They were executed flawlessly, were actually limited, and aged well (as far as style). Now I wouldn't pay the insane resale but I was lucky enough to cop for retail when they dropped.

Exactly. Frags are the father of ALL modern AJ1s including these Unions.

Before Frags, all we had was the crappy 2013-2014 runs of OG 1s so historically they were instrumental in being the 1st remastered OG 1.

Oh man these next few days are gonna be interesting. Hope my order ships but if it doesnt then oh well, on to the next. My order was in the 4 digits range hope they made atleast that much lol

How limited were Frags? I was on a hiatus around that time.

Same here. Never held a pair in hand. Seen it behind glass at shops and at sneaker shows and what not but besides them looking good I don’t know a damn thing about them. Was on a baby hiatus during their release.

IMG_3215_zpsa7ddvjeq.jpeg

Hopefully I'm good this is what they said when they corrected my APT #. Praying I don't get a sudden cancellation. (This is for my blue pair)

Back
Top Bottom