Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don't usually post on foots but these looked so nice. The leather is breaking in so well, I wish the Bred and Royals would have used the same leather as these.

pwA39Wv%TI2aSHFINrmvsA_thumb_157c.jpg

Employee from jordan brand store here at l.a says they have a ton of restock for black friday . And its the same for all jordan brand store.which is total fo 3 in the country
Oh nice! Guess thats where im going. Hope its not going to be a sh** show for that. Its Jumpman LA right?

Does anybody want to trade deadstock royal 1s size 8 for my deadstock ROTY size 8? Just throwing it out there... I'm in nyc :nerd:

Ok so I was finally able to get through on the phone to a Union rep and they said (take it with a grain of salt) that if you received a confirmation order and followed the rules you should be good. Any orders that had issues were cancelled an hour or so after they were completed or you would have received a cancelation this morning. So a lot of us should be good. but again this is based off a phone call with a random rep. Has anyone heard anything different?

Ok so I was finally able to get through on the phone to a Union rep and they said (take it with a grain of salt) that if you received a confirmation order and followed the rules you should be good. Any orders that had issues were cancelled an hour or so after they were completed or you would have received a cancelation this morning. So a lot of us should be good. but again this is based off a phone call with a random rep. Has anyone heard anything different?

Meaning same shipping and billing address?

Conflicting info from that rep, based on rules and cancel process timeline, etc. We will see.

Meaning same shipping and billing address?

I mentioned that my shipping and billing address was the same and he said I SHOULD be good.

If billing and shipping don't match you're probably screwed it's a pretty common requirement for online orders And speaking from experience in banking most companies enforce it to protect against charge back.

My Royals have HELLA glitter... like the entire black upper. Think I’m gonna leave them be and rock em like that. **** it.

Conflicting info from that rep, based on rules and cancel process timeline, etc. We will see.

Yeah I thought it was strange but this is the most official source of info I have. All the rumors/talk I've seen here and on Twitter haven't cited any sources to substantiate their claims.

You'll be surprised I broke in my Royals pretty good

Pics? Maybe it was a very hit and miss release, but mine clearly had the worst leather out of maybe any pair of 1s I own. It seriously looks like plastic. Mine are still ds so I guess I can hope they do break in once I wear them.

Back
Top Bottom