Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
And it's not a Straw Man since it came directly from your statement that I'll quote, AGAIN, "There’s only a few like SBBs, Frags, and Bred Toes that are actually worth keeping."

If you think only super limited / hyped / expensive shoes are worth keeping, then you're a sheep.

Jesus you are thick headed and quite possibly the dumbest poster ITT.

“If you think only super limited / hyped / expensive shoes are worth keeping, then you're a sheep.”

Where did I say this? I was ONLY referring to retro+ cws. OG cws like Royals last year and Shadows this year were produced in much higher quantities and command little/no resell. Did I complain about those?

I literally said “only a few like” which means those are some examples but it doesn’t include every pair, obviously. There are rarer retro+ pairs than even the ones I mentioned but did I mention those?

What are we debating now? OG colorways vs everything else?

Just buy what you like and let others live.
Exactly. I love 1s period. Some I think are dope, some not so much. I always find it funny when people act like what is or isn't dope/beautiful/fresh isn't a subjective thing.

What are we debating now? OG colorways vs everything else?

Just buy what you like and let others live.
No. It was said that there are only a few retro + colorways ever produced worth keeping, and the rest of them are trash. The few worth keeping are also some of the most expensive on the resale market.

No. It was said that there are only a few retro + colorways ever produced worth keeping, and the rest of them are trash. The few worth keeping are also some of the most expensive on the resale market.

“No. It was said that there are only 3 retro + colorways ever produced worth keeping, and the rest of them are trash. The 3 worth keeping are also some of the most expensive on the resale market.”

I literally used those three as examples, please tell me where I specific said those were the ONLY three?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can never tell if he's serious or just trolling us. He is the KING of strawman arguments, but then calls my argument (where I quoted him) a straw man. That's some good trolling.

Nah he’s insecure and needs to have the moral high-ground, I get it.
Reading all of this bickering, I've got a question though. You said "Majority of retro+ cws are trash though. There’s only a few like SBBs, Frags, and Bred Toes that are actually worth keeping" in response to people talking about the difficulties of whittling down their collections right? Nothing about keeping pairs that are worth the most (in terms of money)? Unless you guys were talking about the monetary value or resale value of shoes, wouldn't the phrase "actually worth keeping" be a completely relative for each person?

I would play dumb for dramatic effect but I already edited the wording :lol:

0439DE15-5D35-4716-A20F-1E8C2CBE0AD3.png

Well here is your original comment.

I have a question for you, staffsgtdignam staffsgtdignam . Be honest.

How many UltraBoosts do you own? I know you own 1.0-4.0, so I'm sure it's a lot.

How many of those are worth keeping?

:lol:

There are AJ1 Mids, with Jumpman tags, I'd rather have than your overhyped UBs.

Anyway, I'm done. Back to ignoring your terrible, illogical takes.

Reading all of this bickering, I've got a question though. You said "Majority of retro+ cws are trash though. There’s only a few like SBBs, Frags, and Bred Toes that are actually worth keeping" in response to people talking about the difficulties of whittling down their collections right? Nothing about keeping pairs that are worth the most? Unless you guys were talking about the monetary value or resale value of shoes, wouldn't the phrase "actually worth keeping" be a completely relative for each person?

It would be relative if someone thought White YYs or Letterman’s were worth keeping, you couldn’t really argue with them because that’s personal preference.

My point was more that there are so many bad retro+ cws from my perspective that there are really only a few worth keeping from my point of view. The three I mentioned are popular retro+ cws so I figured most would agree those are classic cws that would be worth keeping. They were just three examples, not the end-all-be-all list of retro+ 1s I think are worth keeping.

I have a question for you, staffsgtdignam staffsgtdignam . Be honest.

How many UltraBoosts do you own? I know you own 1.0-4.0, so I'm sure it's a lot.

How many of those are worth keeping?

:lol:

There are AJ1 MIDS, with Jumpman tags, I'd rather have than your overhyped UBs.

Anyway, I'm done. Back to ignoring your terrible, illogical takes.

That’s not a fair comparison because I use my UBs for utilitarian purposes (running) that I’d never use AJ1s (or any Jordans) for. I’d give you Yeezys or NMDs though, which you probably would like having AJ1 mids over.

That’s not a fair comparison because I use my UBs for utilitarian purposes (running) that I’d never use AJ1s (or any Jordans) for. I’d give you Yeezys or NMDs though, which you probably would like having AJ1 mids over.

You purchased UBs for running? How many do you own?

There aren't better, albeit less hyped, options for running shoes? I was under the impression that UBs weren't great for running.

Are you sure you're not just a hypebeast? Because every one of your opinions seems to come from a hypebeast point-of-view.

Again, it's better to think for yourself. Just some friendly advice. I'm done.

Doesn't matter, I already edited it to reflect what you did say. We can focus on the 3 if you like, but as my edited post indicated you said a few a named 3.

Saying “a few like” is different than saying a specific number because there actually is a limitation to what can be said, if providing an example.

I.e. There are some cool NT members but then there are awful ones like Lucky13 and squatchnt

It doesn’t mean that there can’t be more than two awful posters since the two mentioned were used as examples (I’m just using this as a comedic example btw, it’s obviously not a personal attack).

I bought a pair of UB for running back 4 years ago...... :frown:

Regardless of what people say they ARE actually ok for running

I bought a pair of UB for running back 4 years ago...... :frown:

Regardless of what people say they ARE actually ok for running

That's perfectly fine. But dude trashes every non-hyped Jordan, while having a closet full of UBs because that's what the kids thought were cool last year.

You purchased UBs for running? How many do you own?

There aren't better, albeit less hyped, options for running shoes? I was under the impression that UBs weren't great for running.

Are you sure you're not just a hypebeast? Because every one of your opinions seems to come from a hypebeast point-of-view.

Again, it's better to think for yourself. Just some friendly advice. I'm done.

I’ve been wearing UBs for running since 2015 so I’ve gone through about 3 pairs by now I have 2 DS 3.0s and 4 DS 4.0s that I got ON SALE (none of them are limited cws). They’re changing up the design drastically for 5.0 so these DS pairs could potentially be VERY handy.

Have you actually run in UBs? They’re great if you run 2-3 miles at a time. UBs are good for short distance running but Hoka One are better for long distance running-does that still make me a hypebeast when I’m running sprints? /s

Back
Top Bottom