Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
ASG
55F8D57A-76A7-4754-8878-C05133B41FD2.jpeg

i thought i'd be ok since i don't really like patent leather but seeing all these gold toes pickups is making me extra salty, may have to pick up some black yin/yangs to make a custom pair

I actually slept on the cement 3s today to keep my money for the bred toes next weekend, and I'm killing feeling jealous of everyone posting pics lol

Passed on the gold toes i just cant get on this hype train for them, I would of been all over the black gold 1 in their true form tho, I'm just waiting on red sbbs and shadows, the best shoes coming out this year imo.

Passed on the gold toes i just cant get on this hype train for them, I would of been all over the black gold 1 in their true form tho, I'm just waiting on red sbbs and shadows, the best shoes coming out this year imo.

Aren’t the bred toes pretty much red sbbs?

Been getting back into sketching and I want to hone my skills and start getting dope again. Drew this years ago and I saved it because it was an anniversary picture of me and my ex. I still love her to death but I've had to move on. Some things and people just stay in your heart and mind forever.

IMG_20180217_122927_034.jpg

Source image: lol I was really diggin these skatergirls style and I just love this picture
tumblr_lrbyf3Mo9s1qjd1afo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom