• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Rodman is his homeboy. :pimp:
Ain't no peasants can touch him like that, they would been executed on the spot.

rodmanwedding.jpg

This is the most photoshopped looking, but actually real photo I think I've ever seen lmfao.

It was talkin about how kim un likes basketball and had to have Jordans and whatnot

Even a ruthless ruler like Un admires the Bulls and Air Jordans, this is insane once you think about it.

Last I heard they don't really mess like that no more because Rodman got piss drunk one of the times he was there and made a fool of himself and Kim tried to distance himself.

How much of a crazy Mfer you got to be that the leader of North Korea is like "Yeah, this dude is to crazy for me."

Dennis Rodman will always be one of my favorite basketball players and the fact that even Un is paranoid about him is hilarious

Even a ruthless ruler like Un admires the Bulls and Air Jordans, this is insane once you think about it.

Not really that crazy if you think about it. He's an 80's baby that has a soft spot for certain aspects of Western culture. He got to witness the GOAT in his prime championship years with the Bull's. MJ was a very polarizing figure, especially in the 90's.

The Bred Toe 1 are a must. You can never have too much black and red. The blue Chicagos I’m digging but not as much. As far as customizing, to each is own! If I don’t have the exact shoe I’m trying to customize, I will be ok. I just wear the shoes the way I buy them and roll with it

2018... the year Nike milks the hell out of the most iconic shoe of all time, this is getting out of hand...
2C9E92CA-8011-4D5A-B80F-74DF3C3198A7.jpeg

This mid is just like the Bred mid released a while ago. I don't think they look bad, and for kids who can't afford an OG or resale, these are not bad shoes and provide a clean look. The leather looks decent in both, with the extra tumbled look, even though I have heard they quality is not there in hand. But again, mids are always going to be lower value, so why is that a bad thing? OGs stand on their own, any other CW or mid does not impact their status for collectors, enthusiasts or fans...

Just my $0.02...

Screenshot_20180117-104657.jpg

Back
Top Bottom