• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20180116-171310.jpg

I just realized what shoes he's wearing. :lol:

Them joints are smothered.

Frags are cool, but their price is unreasonable imo.
I like the storm blues, but don't love them. Too much white.
I like the colorblocking of the Rare Airs, but the wack materials and no wings logo is unacceptable.
These chicago blues are perfect, just what I've been waiting for!

Frags are cool, but their price is unreasonable imo.
I like the storm blues, but don't love them. Too much white.
I like the colorblocking of the Rare Airs, but the wack materials and no wings logo is unacceptable.
These chicago blues are perfect, just what I've been waiting for!

Exactly!

Also, storm blues are nowhere near a royal shade at all. I don't even know why they are mentioned.

Frags- $2000

Blue chicagos + angelus black paint - $165

Just sayin'

It's at the point where I'd respect someone for not wasting their hard earned money and customizing them instead over someone walking around on two stacks. I get it but still. Jordan is lobbing you an oop here doing everything short of putting it in himself. The blue is spot on and the bolts aren't that cool anyway. Plus you'd care way less if you messed these up.

Like I said though, I totally get it.
I feel you on this but I never got down with this customizing to other releases movement.
Rather just be happy I'm saving $2k and rocking blue chi's than paint them to look like something they're not

I guess the "unfrags" is a pair I want because since I got into jordan 1s I've wanted the Chicago colorway in blue and it never happened. Heck the only royal blue shoe out of the 85 collection was the royals. And I remember wanting a blue version of the Black Toes and Chicago's. Missed out bad on Frags and almost went for the Rare Airs. Its nice to know my patience is paying off. So these blue chi's to me are a Godsend. Imma take the tongue of my triple blacks and swap them onto the black toes and I'll take the white tongues and swap them out with the "unfrags" and then I'll just throw those tongues back onto the Triple black. 2 pairs is all I need. Have a red trinity and a blue version of the trinity.

I’m just catching up.
Pass on the bred toes and blucagos for me. As nice as they are, I don’t deem them necessary like I do the shadows.
“Alternate” here = made up marketing bs, I guess that applies to any non og though.
Anyway, I saw this on 20/20 kim jong un episode, lol.
D5A24AD6-EFE8-4C9D-B5CD-CFF75F54BBF9.jpeg

And here’s my hype 3 pic.

8E10E565-AE7C-43A6-A1A8-6AAFD45471A2.jpeg

See y’all in April.

Last I heard they don't really mess like that no more because Rodman got piss drunk one of the times he was there and made a fool of himself and Kim tried to distance himself.

How much of a crazy Mfer you got to be that the leader of North Korea is like "Yeah, this dude is to crazy for me."

Back
Top Bottom