Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_1394.JPG

Just dropped off from Nike

I’m in the process of purging my collection. So far I’ve unloaded near 20 pairs but it feels good clearing out space and getting some of the money back in your pocket. Haven’t touched my 1s tho because they are OFF LIMITS lol

I’m in the process of purging my collection. So far I’ve unloaded near 20 pairs but it feels good clearing out space and getting some of the money back in your pocket. Haven’t touched my 1s tho because they are OFF LIMITS lol

I unloaded 22 pairs this year (mostly double, triples, and quadruples of 11-14's)....still netted out a decent profit. Dude is a friend of mine who goes to conventions and offs them. Bugs me every now and then to get at my 1's....but they're off limits too lol, along with my nostaglic 9-14's.

When I liquidated to start over...kept black/red 1s and sbbs, Black cement 3/ and white cement 4.

Everything else went.

Thinking of letting go everything and just buying 1s cause pushing 38 my feet hurt in every But the 1

I unloaded 22 pairs this year (mostly double, triples, and quadruples of 11-14's)....still netted out a decent profit. Dude is a friend of mine who goes to conventions and offs them. Bugs me every now and then to get at my 1's....but they're off limits too lol, along with my nostaglic 9-14's.
yeah man I've been unloading doubles as well as returning them to Nike. idk what i was thinking copping so many as i did. there are some i dont regret tho like the OG AM1 cws that have dropped this year as well as some 1s but everything else....nah lol

Thinking about offing a huge chunk of my collection and keeping select few runners, trainers, and 1s. It's kind of overwhelming having all these shoes and not being able to wear them as much as I'd like to.

been in that liquidating phase for about year now. Buying a house really shook up my priorities. just because i can afford something doesnt mean i should buy it. i bought so much out of FOMO in the past I had significantly more DS shoes than i had worn ones, and only one of those numbers kept increasing so i had to let some go.

add the fact that I cant wear sneakers at work and my preoccupation with another cheaper(ish) hobby(gundam model kits) my interest has been fallin goff alot

Funny we are having this conversation. I also have offed many pairs over the last few years. You really do reach a point when enough is enough. Just pretty much kept any nastolgic og color ways from 1-13. And a few other special kicks like my premes. Pretty much have settled on the Air Jordan 1 as my go to kicks at the age of 37. It just seems like it’s a much better look on me than some of these other models.

E41908D1-1997-44F6-A145-B9E54BCA03D3.jpeg
7725582E-A7A1-4E23-BC93-F5EA25424492.jpeg
93032269-ECAD-46EF-849E-A0E137A31A26.jpeg

I know some don’t like these, but I’m definitely satisfied. Blue is the favorite color. May stick with the blue laces. Sorry if the pics are a little blurry. Got the zoom/focus problem on the iPhone camera
SHEEEESH they look good with those orange laces! The cybers and orange ones look better with their native laces (IMO) but man those and the purps BOTH look great with the lace swaps! IMO white doesn't look good in any of them lol.

SHEEEESH they look good with those orange laces! The cybers and orange ones look better with their native laces (IMO) but man those and the purps BOTH look great with the lace swaps! IMO white doesn't look good in any of them lol.

I did like the G8RD collection too but just couldn't justify dumping that much on the whole thing. I didn't wanna get just one or two

Funny we are having this conversation. I also have offed many pairs over the last few years. You really do reach a point when enough is enough. Just pretty much kept any nastolgic og color ways from 1-13. And a few other special kicks like my premes. Pretty much have settled on the Air Jordan 1 as my go to kicks at the age of 37. It just seems like it’s a much better look on me than some of these other models.
Dwindling down my collection as well.

I myself have been in this boat for the past year or so. I only get a new kick if im passing one to my little brother. this year i've picked up the Royals, cybers, orange peels and the blue tints. And i've given away to my younger brother Laser 1's, melo 1's, gold posite, hologram foams, and the recent de la soul high dunks. It's gotten a little overwhelming after a while having so many shoes, now this way i can get a couple kicks, without increasing my actual amount of shoes i have. :D

I did like the G8RD collection too but just couldn't justify dumping that much on the whole thing. I didn't wanna get just one or two
I feel you on that! Every time i see a on foot of those purps or blue's i instantly want to finish the collection myself. I am truly happy with the cybers and peels for me, but if somehow they go on disco or even outlets for like 140-130, ill finish the collection. As long as the employees don't try and snatch the towels from every pair :smh:

I myself have been in this boat for the past year or so. I only get a new kick if im passing one to my little brother. this year i've picked up the Royals, cybers, orange peels and the blue tints. And i've given away to my younger brother Laser 1's, melo 1's, gold posite, hologram foams, and the recent de la soul high dunks. It's gotten a little overwhelming after a while having so many shoes, now this way i can get a couple kicks, without increasing my actual amount of shoes i have. :D
Always a nice feeling to hook someone up with kicks Ya I got tired of all them dam boxes in my closet. It was embarrassing. Half them shoes I would never even use ‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom