Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Goodwill'd a huge chunk of KOs. Heavily worn pairs and nothing that couldn't be had at an outlet. Dunk SBs as well. Sold a few abandoned OG restoration projects. Can't do nothing about fixing damaged and cracked durabuck. I got like a bunch of 1 lows and 1 highs with a few runners and trainers with DOOM Dunks and Takashi 2s. Just want to switch thungs up. Probably wont ket go of any 1s that have the OG colorway/blocking but a few of the new ones can be let go of. Keeping SBBs 1 and 2 though. Find myself wearing those a lot more than I thought I would. Great balance. Need these royals coming up. So I can make a frag and keep a blue chi.
I feel you! looks like i'll be doing this on this upcoming weekend. I have confidence now to just let them go and move forward. Have some kobe 9 highs and other basketball kicks that have to go.

kaepernick-gatorade.gif

How I felt when seeing these Gatorade 1's in hand

When I had my SBB, black and reds and royals they never did the glitter thing, hit them with leather conditioner seldomly and they sat outside of the box the whole time

Limes just showed up... pretty cool. The packaging is a lot nicer than I thought it would be. The box is really sturdy opposed to other 1 boxes. Probaly gonna cop the orange on Swoosh price now... want those dark green laces. Lol

Attachments

• 930B5439-629E-4FF0-A9C4-E95CC0DD4D55.jpeg
    930B5439-629E-4FF0-A9C4-E95CC0DD4D55.jpeg
    243.7 KB · Views: 33
Back
Top Bottom