Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
most likely. i just saw it on my feed lol. im not a fan of the sail on the side panel though.

lol just had a thought rn. what if i buy these and just color the side panel + toebox with white????

voila, instant black toes w/ the black tongue

Haha yeah that's what people were saying here. Just match the white to the side panels and you can have regular BTs.

So just saw this pic of the of the Black Toes next to these new Red SBB blocked pair. I know tumbled doesn't equal "good" leather in terms of quality, but it definitely looks pretty SBB like. After seeing this, I'm curious though, what exactly is summit white, and how is it different from sail? Because it looks like sail to me.
IMG_6089.PNG

So just saw this pic of the of the Black Toes next to these new Red SBB blocked pair. I know tumbled doesn't equal "good" leather in terms of quality, but it definitely looks pretty SBB like. After seeing this, I'm curious though, what exactly is summit white, and how is it different from sail? Because it looks like sail to me.
IMG_6089.PNG
The differences, if any, are subtle. In my own opinion, sail has a yellow tinge to it, summit white is almost grey.

I have to admit orange, or starfish if you will, looks better paired with the discolored white that the red does at the present moment. I'm still heavily in on the red joints no doubt though.

Back
Top Bottom