Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Is it still cool to wear 1 solid color? Pic for reference. All sail everything lol
Snapchat-126183544.jpg

My man lookin' like a snowman :smokin

Wondering is 2011 Banned's for Off-White a good trade or VNDS Frags (worn once by me) for Off white. I have 2 pair of banned but 1 of frags.

Wondering is 2011 Banned's for Off-White a good trade or VNDS Frags (worn once by me) for Off white. I have 2 pair of banned but 1 of frags.
hmmm... if I were you. I would trade one of my DS Banned's for the OW's. that way you have all 3. OR you can trade your VNDS Frags for the OW's then trade one of your Banneds for a fresh pair of Frags

Those black and golds might be my first pass of 2018....

Thank God .

Will wait for further pics but they look like something I’d expect to see in a mid (excluding quality)

I definitely see bred toes as potential trade bait down the line. Probably not day one but that too could be subject to availability.

if they do i might cop lol. i want a pair of black toes/2015 chis

btw, are we really calling them bred toes????

if they do i might cop lol. i want a pair of black toes/2015 chis

btw, are we really calling them bred toes????

Unfortunately that's the name everyone is going with.

We need to come up with something better than that.

Almost makes me not want a pair. "Hey man, you got them Bred Toes?" doesn't sound right at all.

Did we get a confirmation date when the rust pink 1s are dropping? Feeling those big time and a definite need.

the la asw 1's are a pass for me

the sample were worse ....carmine 1 base black instead of red and a gold swoosh ....

Anyone know where I can get some wax laces similar to what comes in the flyknit 1’s?

And looking at StockX $~200 sounds about right for a pair of Wing 1’s.

Thanks in advance.

Those new LA 1s are weak... I still need the good pair

The white ow 1 is weak too ..... I still need the good pair

Back
Top Bottom